Accurascale Customer Service

What can i say about Accurascale Customer Service apart from WOW

the other day i was getting my HUO wagons out & noticed one of the buffer heads was missing so got in touch about buying a replacement

Instead of selling me a set of buffers they have sent me some Free of charge 

Thanks Again for going above & beyond 

Edited by mozzer models
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Round of applause 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• 3 years later...

Is it possible for the Accurascale reps on here to give some idea on the turnaround time on repairs?

I had a model sent to them (from my retailer) on 10 November. The retailer has not had it back yet (despite assuring me it would be with them some time last week)

Suffice to say I was hoping to actually get some decent playtime over Xmas break from work, but this is now looking increasingly unlikely; no idea when I will have another decent bit of downtime :-(

I'm loathed to criticise the AS team as they are generally so excellent, but a 5 week turnaround seems to be excessive.

I sent a couple of items for a not dissimilar repair at Bachmann a couple of weeks earlier and they were returned to me in a little over 2 weeks (allowing for postal strike as well)

• RMweb Premium

Fantastic service from the Accura team. I had an exchange agreed, from me sending to the replacement being in my hands was less than a week. Can not fault the team or their service. Just how it should be. 

• Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 2

• 1 month later...

Superb service from the support team. I had two dellner coupling packs arrive and one only had 7 couplings in. Duly sent an email and reply came to say another pack was on its way

well done guys. Top service yet again. 

other manufacturers take note. 

Edited by Krieghoff
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Friendly/supportive 1