SteveS

Hello All 

Just recently received my 0-14 sampler set from KB Scale. Looks all quite interesting. I put together the flat wagon kit.  While it went together easily, when it came time to install the wheelsets, they immediately went out of gauge. Trying to get them back in gauge and keeping them square on the axle was a nightmare. One wheel the hole seemed rather big. I got them square as best I could and used super glue to keep them in gauge, the wheels wobble a bit.

is this a problem with other folks assembling these kits or is this just one off problem that I managed to get.

Answers will depend on whether I take this experiment in 2 ft gauge any further.

steve

Hi Steve,

Whilst I've not had anything off the new batch, I've never had an issue with the wheels before (or indeed anything else...) it would certainly be worth sending the offending wheelset back and asking for a replacement- apart from anything, they're not going to be happy there was a problem, and they'll want to got to the bottom of the issue.

All the best

Giles

I did send an E-Mail to KB Scale explaining the problem. I did receive a reply back. They are going to send me replacement wheel sets. I appreciated the quick reply from them, and will see what happens when I get the replacements.

Steve

• Like 2