JSA, by Accurascale

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, Mr.S.corn78 said:

Or instead of guessing and causing a barrage of emails to them, as I'm sure they will be busy coming up with other lovely models for us to buy in the future,  wanting to know where thier models are.....

We all could wait for those nice guys at Accurascale to let us know that they have arrived in the UK like they have done with all the other models they have done......

How dare he be slightly excited about getting some new no doubt superb models (much like myself)!

What a pair of boring paragraphs.

• Agree 3
  • Funny 1

• RMweb Gold

Hi everyone,

Ship is due to dock now on the 18th due to some less than perfect weather along the way. Of course customs fun comes next, and what with recent changes to that process please say a prayer or two for us. The tipplers took two weeks to clear and be delivered from Felixstowe in November, as a helpful yardstick. Christmas rush, but pre Brexit.

Place your bets on an in stock date!

Cheers,

Fran

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Accurascale Fran said:

please say a prayer or two for us.

Place your bets on an in stock date!

Cheers,

Fran

Hi Fran,

Does that mean send Guinness? 

No worries whenever they get here is just fine. So long as everyone is safe and well that’s the main thing.

All the best

Mark

• Like 2
  • Funny 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

Hi everyone,

JSA update time! Due to the backlog at Felixstowe the ship carrying our container did not dock and instead proceeded to Antwerp where our container was moved to a smaller vessel. The container is still bobbing around the seas and is due to dock on Sunday. We estimate it will be another week before clearing customs, then checking, packing and dispatch. 

Keep placing those bets! 

Cheers,

Fran

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold
On 28/01/2021 at 09:32, Accurascale Fran said:

Hi everyone,

JSA update time! Due to the backlog at Felixstowe the ship carrying our container did not dock and instead proceeded to Antwerp where our container was moved to a smaller vessel. The container is still bobbing around the seas and is due to dock on Sunday. We estimate it will be another week before clearing customs, then checking, packing and dispatch. 

Keep placing those bets! 

Cheers,

Fran

Did it dock on Sunday as planned or did it take another mystery tour ?

• RMweb Gold
2 minutes ago, Dicky L said:

Did it dock on Sunday as planned or did it take another mystery tour ?

If all currently remains on course they’ll be at the warehouse Wednesday. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, Gremlin99 said:

Ok, I'm excited now! 

Did they make it to the warehouse today? 

Sadly not :sad_mini:

But, it looks like everything is finally sorted, so we hope they will move in the next 24 hours or so and we can get them in and get packing before dispatching early next week, finally!

Cheers!

Fran

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Makes no difference to me - wouldn't get here anyway!   DPD said they would deliver a parcel last Friday but delayed due snow - now advising next week sometime... admittedly we can't get out of our drive at the moment despite an SUV with 4 wheel drive and winter tyres...

• Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, Accurascale Fran said:

Sadly not :sad_mini:

But, it looks like everything is finally sorted, so we hope they will move in the next 24 hours or so and we can get them in and get packing before dispatching early next week, finally!

Cheers!

Fran

It’s all good! Half term next week, gives me chance to play with them then! I’ll be distracted from what I’m supposed to be doing else! :lol:

• Funny 1