JSA, by Accurascale

• RMweb Gold
38 minutes ago, ERIC ALLTORQUE said:

Looking forward to these,any sign of them being beamed into your cargo bay from the ship or are they still in quarantine??

nearly there. The website has been updated with photos of each pack now and shipments of preorders will commence Tuesday. 

• Like 4
  • Informative/Useful 1
  • Friendly/supportive 2

• RMweb Premium
10 hours ago, McC said:

nearly there. The website has been updated with photos of each pack now and shipments of preorders will commence Tuesday. 

Thanks for the good news McC,i think i would speak for all in the hobby in just saying Thanks to all you guys for making your company the benchmark of how it should be done, it seems more like a joint effort with your customer base once models announced,stay safe and keep up doing what you do so well. I had better get on with my loft.......

regards Eric

• Agree 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold
10 minutes ago, owentherail said:

Cool, not long now.... are the steel coil loads close too? 

Sure are, all will be arriving together. Unfortunately more customs mayhem along with transport fun with COVID 19 has delayed delivery further. We're beyond frustrated with the whole situation now but we have been advised that delivery to our warehouse this coming Tuesday is very realistic, finally!

We apologise to everyone for this delay. We are really sorry, but this is one nightmare that really has been beyond our control.

Cheers,

Fran

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Informative/Useful 1
  • Friendly/supportive 2

8 hours ago, Accurascale Fran said:

Sure are, all will be arriving together. Unfortunately more customs mayhem along with transport fun with COVID 19 has delayed delivery further. We're beyond frustrated with the whole situation now but we have been advised that delivery to our warehouse this coming Tuesday is very realistic, finally!

We apologise to everyone for this delay. We are really sorry, but this is one nightmare that really has been beyond our control.

Cheers,

Fran

Maybe set up your own factory in the UK. Plenty of interest in your products. I'm still hoping for a 2nd run of the castle cement wagons. 

• Like 1
  • Funny 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

8 hours ago, HighPeak45 said:

Maybe set up your own factory in the UK. 

Costs for wages etc would be so high we (the customer) would end up having to pay a lot, lot more for their products. Why do you think productivity shifted to China all those years ago.

Graham

• Agree 5

• RMweb Premium
11 hours ago, HighPeak45 said:

Maybe set up your own factory in the UK. Plenty of interest in your products. I'm still hoping for a 2nd run of the castle cement wagons. 

Or Ireland eh,with bridges and tunnels on the drawing board,would be nice to see,be the Ebac of the model railway world.

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

• RMweb Gold
12 hours ago, HighPeak45 said:

Hi @HighPeak45,

Local production will always be the dream but RRP prices over well north of £150 per wagon (if not more) scupper that I’m afraid. Still, a discussion for another day in another thread.

Cheers!

Fran

• Agree 4

• RMweb Gold
11 hours ago, ERIC ALLTORQUE said:

Was this a good Tuesday for the model rail world,is the warehouse brimming with JSA wagons..............

Hi Eric,

Sadly it was not. :banghead:

We keep getting told different things at the moment but progress has remained the same. Beyond frustrated at this stage but we are where we are.

Cheers,

Fran

• Like 2
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Premium
11 hours ago, Accurascale Fran said:

Hi Eric,

Sadly it was not. :banghead:

We keep getting told different things at the moment but progress has remained the same. Beyond frustrated at this stage but we are where we are.

Cheers,

Fran

Do you have any idea when we are likely to see these, I understand covid / customs etc but we were expecting them before christmas at one point,

feeling frustrated

Steve

• Interesting/Thought-provoking 1

• RMweb Gold
14 minutes ago, QWILPEN said:

Do you have any idea when we are likely to see these, I understand covid / customs etc but we were expecting them before christmas at one point,

feeling frustrated

Steve

Hi Steve,

Once we have a firm update we will post it here. It really should be any day now but we’ve been given a number of dates that have not worked out yet. 

We absolutely understand your frustration as it is something we absolutely share ourselves, but we are victims of circumstance in this instance due to the pandemic and customs situation. They have been sitting in a container for a number of weeks now and we want them on peoples layouts! 

Many thanks for your patience everyone.

Cheers,

Fran

• Like 3
  • Agree 1
  • Friendly/supportive 4

1 hour ago, Accurascale Fran said:

Hi Steve,

Once we have a firm update we will post it here. It really should be any day now but we’ve been given a number of dates that have not worked out yet. 

We absolutely understand your frustration as it is something we absolutely share ourselves, but we are victims of circumstance in this instance due to the pandemic and customs situation. They have been sitting in a container for a number of weeks now and we want them on peoples layouts! 

Many thanks for your patience everyone.

Cheers,

Fran

I work in parcel distribution and I know the feeling all too well, I delivered a parcel yesterday that was sent on 23rd December from Nancy, France and has only just got to Cheshire today and that's mostly down to the customs problems at the channel tunnel and some due to brexit too. The normal road time is 3 days. Customs are a pain at The moment but they are getting better if not slowly.

Mathew

• Agree 2
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, ews60002 said:

I work in parcel distribution and I know the feeling all too well, I delivered a parcel yesterday that was sent on 23rd December from Nancy, France and has only just got to Cheshire today and that's mostly down to the customs problems at the channel tunnel and some due to brexit too. The normal road time is 3 days. Customs are a pain at The moment but they are getting better if not slowly.

Mathew

It varies I suppose, ordered a Tamiya Pin Vice last week from Japan and at my doorstep today...7 days in total which I found quite remarkable.

On 24/02/2021 at 22:11, Brian Hawkins said:

Hi Fan, have you thought of Tesco for distribution ? i ordered my weekly shop yesterday and my order arrived in less than three hours.

The trouble with tesco delivering models is that if they werent in stock when you ordered they would substitute your deltic for delicatessen ham and your class 20 for 2nd class stamps.... Also your coal hoppers would have a use by date of yesterday. 

• Like 2
  • Funny 8

• RMweb Gold
32 minutes ago, The Ghost of IKB said:

The trouble with tesco delivering models is that if they werent in stock when you ordered they would substitute your deltic for delicatessen ham and your class 20 for 2nd class stamps.... Also your coal hoppers would have a use by date of yesterday. 

I'm just glad you didnt make a joke containing race horse Deltics and tesco meat..... 

• Like 1
  • Funny 3

• RMweb Gold

Hi everyone,

Finally, FINALLY!!! Our JSAs are now out of customs! 

The JSAs will arrive at our warehouse tomorrow and will be checked and counted into stock on Wednesday and Thursday, with dispatch commencing thereafter. These lovely wagons will begin arriving with customers from mid next week. Please allow for usual COVID related delays in the parcel networks too! 

Thank you to all our customers for their patience with this most lengthy, unforeseen delay. We really appreciate it!

Cheers,

Fran

Edited by Accurascale Fran
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Round of applause 3
  • Friendly/supportive 4

• RMweb Premium
10 minutes ago, Accurascale Fran said:

Hi everyone,

Finally, FINALLY!!! Our JSAs are now out of customs! 

The JSAs will arrive at our warehouse tomorrow and will be checked and counted into stock on Wednesday and Thursday, with dispatch commencing thereafter. These lovely wagons will begin arriving with customers from mid next week. Please allow for usual COVID related delays in the parcel networks too! 

Thank you to all our customers for their patience with this most lengthy, unforeseen delay. We really appreciate it!

Cheers,

Fran

I think I speak for all of us when I say "YAY!"

We're patient because we know that you'll a) keep us informed throughout and b) offer phenomenal models at the end of it.

• Agree 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1