JSA, by Accurascale

• RMweb Gold
4 minutes ago, Ouroborus said:

HI Fran.  Are all the pre-orders dispatched now?

Pretty much, yes, bar new orders placed in the last 24 hours. 

If you have not received tracking details, check your account / log in at https://accurascale.co.uk or check spam folders? 

Otherwise do please drop us a line, if you order is mixed with other preorder lines, it will not automatically ship, for example.

• Agree 1
  • Informative/Useful 1

• RMweb Gold
7 minutes ago, ERIC ALLTORQUE said:

Not had mine yet and they were paid for on 9th Feb 2020 in with my ARC tipplers,can you check : ACC-8001 please sir.

Showing as packed so should get labeled in the morning! 

• Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold
2 minutes ago, ERIC ALLTORQUE said:

Phew,cheers McC,was just about to turn blue thinking i was up the creek.

sorry for the delay. Partial or mixed orders have to be manually sorted so they tend to ship later than the single product line preorders. 

• Informative/Useful 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

2 hours ago, McC said:

sorry for the delay. Partial or mixed orders have to be manually sorted so they tend to ship later than the single product line preorders. 

Top tip!

But makes perfect sense.

*Scurries off to the website to see if my pre orders are separate or not*

Hi everyone,

Thanks to Fran & Stephen for allowing Rainbow Railways to join the list of Accurascale stockists. We already have the excellent range of buffer stops in stock but the JSA’s are our first rolling stock to arrive. These are yet another excellent set of wagons and we don’t think they will stay in stock for long.

All the best

Mark

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

Received my two packs of JSA in the week, them being my first Accurascale purchases to arrive. Everything, from the high quality packaging to the very fine detailing on the model are outstanding. Can't wait for the Mk5s to arrive!

• Thanks 2
  • Friendly/supportive 1

Well the plot thickens

Apparently my parcel for my BS blue JSA's has been returned to sender !!!!.

Checked on the delivery information after nearly ten days to see that it said it had been delivered to my house -Which it hasnt !.

Stephen is chasing this up on Monday.

First i had my VTG bundle arrive damaged, Now this !

Seems to be going for me at least...from bad to worse. Never ever had anything like this happen and are all the models dispatched from the UK or Ireland.

Cant fault the customer service but what was supposed to be a rather pleasing experience is turning out to be anything but.

Sorry for the moan guys but under the circumstances, its warranted. 

Edited by Krieghoff
  • Funny 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold
16 minutes ago, Krieghoff said:

Well the plot thickens

Apparently my parcel for my BS blue JSA's has been returned to sender !!!!.

Checked on the delivery information after nearly ten days to see that it said it had been delivered to my house -Which it hasnt !.

Stephen is chasing this up on Monday but Fran (if you are reading this), can someone please find out what the heck is happening.

First i had my VTG bundle arrive damaged, Now this !

Seems to be going for me at least...from bad to worse. Never ever had anything like this happen and do all the models now come from Ireland ?

Just asking as the last time i tracked a parcel it ended up somewhere in KENT and was redirected to me on that occasion !!

Cant fault the customer service but what was supposed to be a rather pleasing experience is turning out to be anything but.

Sorry for the moan guys but under the circumstances, its warranted. 

Hi @Krieghoff,

We are very sorry about Parcelforce were unable to deliver your package and returned it to us. It is my understanding that Stephen has been in touch with you via email earlier this morning (Sunday customer service, sure where else would you get it? ;) ) to rectify the issue for you. As outlined in the email we are sending out a new order for you post haste tomorrow. 

I see the customer emails too (and even respond to some of them) but thank you for bringing it to my attention nonetheless. It might be worth bringing this issue to the attention of Parcel Force too as we certainly will be and it might add more gravitas to your grievance of them failing to deliver to you.

Cheers!

Fran 

• Like 5

• Moderators
42 minutes ago, Krieghoff said:

Stephen is chasing this up on Monday but Fran (if you are reading this), can someone please find out what the heck is happening.

It seems the matter is already being dealt with (on a Sunday) so it's not worth haranguing people on the internet on a Sunday. As I've said before RMweb is not TripAdvisor.

• Like 2
  • Agree 7

• RMweb Gold

For the sake of balance. I’ve had excellent service from Accuracale.  

Parcelforce.... well they’re Parcelforce aren’t they*

*my mum always told me that if you can’t say anything nice then say nothing at all ;)

Griff

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

• RMweb Gold
2 minutes ago, griffgriff said:

For the sake of balance. I’ve had excellent service from Accuracale.  

Parcelforce.... well they’re Parcelforce aren’t they*

*my mum always told me that if you can’t say anything nice then say nothing at all ;)

Griff

And just to highlight on this second point, now that Royal Mail are getting back to normality post Brexit and COVID impacts from earlier this year we will have both them and DPD as options for all future deliveries in the next couple of weeks again to add some additional choice and flexibility for our direct customers. 

Cheers!

Fran

• Like 4
  • Friendly/supportive 2

I got a set of VTG hoods direct but having to go back as damaged and a set of later VTG without hoods from Rails again arrived with bits off but I have managed to fix this one myself. Lovely wagons but do seem a little fragile but if we want this level of detail I guess its always going to be a fine line between  robustness and finesse.

• Agree 2
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 1

My three sets of VTG JSA open coil wagons arrived this afternoon and to say i'm disappointed would be an understatement, the worst case of quality control i have ever experienced in over forty years of model railways, one of the couplings had been fitted upside down, i wasted nearly one minute of my life, which i will never get back, fitting the coupling back correctly, i demand that heads should roll over this.

On another matter, what a stunning wagon, well done lads.

P.s i'm not taking this matter any further but, i do expect a free Deltic at a later date for the inconvenience and upset.

• Funny 9

Brian like you, my three sets arrived today. That's nothing - I had to glue a buffer back in. Terrible the energy wasted looking for the glue.

I don't need a deltic but would accept 37425 in compensation.........

Great work lads, terrific looking wagons.  Think I've got KUA's coming next

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, KDG said:

Brian like you, my three sets arrived today. That's nothing - I had to glue a buffer back in. Terrible the energy wasted looking for the glue.

I don't need a deltic but would accept 37425 in compensation.........

Great work lads, terrific looking wagons.  Think I've got KUA's coming next

Hi KDG, put a claim in for 37 425 don't let them off the hook !

• Funny 1

Just had a play with my 2 JSA open wagon, Smooth running, perfect in every way, Just had to order another 3 packs and hope they arrive by the week-end. They will look great behind a DB60  or a industrial shunter in a plank layout.

I don't know if I want to add the white clamp bars or not. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I received mine on wednesday, one of the BS pair and one vtg pair, very impressed with the level of detail and seems a shame they are going to have to be weathered haha, really good packaging as well, keep up the good work Accurascale. 

Steve

• Thanks 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1