JSA, by Accurascale

• RMweb Gold
55 minutes ago, D9502 said:

Has anyone else had their JSA’s held up in transit due to customs paperwork? 

Hi @D9502 

We are sorry your parcel has been held up by this issue. Just to clarify that this is not down to incorrect or lack of customs paperwork. This has affected a small batch of parcels including yours and we have been screaming at Parcelforce to rectify daily. After being told that a batch of parcels, which included yours, was caught in a customs clearance backlog, Parcel Force have finally admitted to us that a software glitch left these parcels in limbo and they were not progressed through their system as they should have been. Other customers who have been affected by this have been reporting that their parcels are now landing with them after this delay. If you havent already, please email us at support@accurascale.co.uk with your order number and we will chase it for you. 

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused but unfortunately this situation is outside of our control. We are currently taking steps to ensure this does not happen again. It was a bit of a Brexit perfect storm of delays around the JSAs and it will not affect future deliveries including the forthcoming KUAs.

Thanks,

Fran

• Thanks 1

Hi Fran

Thanks for the update and info. I'd been in touch with Stephen about this as i didn't wish to put it in a public domain, he's been very good about this, my query was really whether it was just me or as you've said it affected a whole tranche of parcels.

>>Apologies again for the inconvenience caused but unfortunately this situation is outside of our control. 

No worries, I'm sure most folk will appreciate its not your fault!

There's no real rush as I've only just started to build a new layout for these to run on.

Kind regards.

• Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold
On 20/05/2021 at 20:42, Ruairidh Munro said:

Very nice indeed, but being predantic, shouldn't the load bars (white) be positioned fore and aft of each coil to hold them in position?

not always it would seem. 

C3FECA79-A43B-443A-B216-F0A9365ACEE6.jpeg

• Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Premium
On 15/05/2021 at 11:52, Dicky L said:

Superb wagon

11B13258-717B-45E9-911A-1A3338CDB2C8.jpeg

I like how you have corrected the look of steel hot rolled and cooled and the paint product marking on them,takes me back to watching the hot steel sheets at Consett plate mill and the marking out guys on the red hot plates with wooden clogs smoldering marking them ,nice modelling Dicky.

• Agree 1

• 2 months later...
  • RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, mudmagnet said:

I ordered a pair of JSA the other day and arrived safely today. Very impressed with these and will look forward to getting these weathered. Tempted by another pair now .....

unfortunately we’re totally sold out

https://accurascale.co.uk/collections/jsa-coil-carrier

but you may find some at our stockists

https://accurascale.co.uk/pages/store-locator

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • RMweb Gold

I'm hoping to weather my 2 BS JSAs this weekend - I'm lite on prototype photos although the one included with the models is rather tasty from a weathering perspective. Anybody found anything on line?

Chris Hopper

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • RMweb Gold
On 04/10/2021 at 18:10, Gilbert said:

I'm hoping to weather my 2 BS JSAs this weekend - I'm lite on prototype photos although the one included with the models is rather tasty from a weathering perspective. Anybody found anything on line?

Chris Hopper

I finally managed it.

A week at Missenden allowed for some weathering. These are based (loosely) on the photo provided in the box with the two wagons..

52289310582_d16352be63_z.jpg

Chris Hopper

Edited by Gilbert
  • Like 11
  • Craftsmanship/clever 1
  • Round of applause 1

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • RMweb Gold
On 21/08/2023 at 11:41, Accurascale Fran said:

Hi @Jonof1994,

Every chance for sure. I reckon we will see a new run of them arrive next year.

Cheers!

Fran 

Thats good news.

I was just looking at the some overpriced second hand ones. I guess the website showing "Previous Run" is a clue too 😉