Peco Setrack Code 80 ST-43

KarlRhodes

Hi All,

I'll first point out that this is the first real go at railway modelling and its all very new to me.

However, I have decided to build an N gauge layout as you appear to get more for your space. I've also downloaded Anyrail which is really helpful as you probably already know.

However, While designing my track it became apparent that I'd have to start using flexible track to fill in the gaps that the Setrack Code has when you deviate from a normal oval.

I found that I could close some of these gaps with a short 22mm track piece labelled ST-43, but it appears these cant be bought on their own and only comes in the Left and right curve turnout sets ST-44 and ST-45? 

My question is, does anyone have any they're not using that I can have, for a cost of course! I need 4 in total (for now) but depending on how much I change my design, I might need more.

Thanks,

Karl

Edited by KarlRhodes
typo

• RMweb Premium

Use flexitrack, it will be much cheaper. 

On a separate note, watch out for the set track points as some loco's particularly larger steam outline locos are not happy travelling through them.