Blandford Forum Layout

Very nice layout of Blandford Forum in the Blandford Museum. I see it had exhibited at Warley in 2014.  Finally got to see it and really impressed. Sadly it was out of order as far as running was concerned but that hardly matters as it was good to see it at last. Have heard rumours (on here) that the Blandford Model Railway Club are doing Bailey Gate, my home station. Any news on how this is going?

• RMweb Premium
21 hours ago, geoffers said:

Very nice layout of Blandford Forum in the Blandford Museum. I see it had exhibited at Warley in 2014.  Finally got to see it and really impressed. Sadly it was out of order as far as running was concerned but that hardly matters as it was good to see it at last. Have heard rumours (on here) that the Blandford Model Railway Club are doing Bailey Gate, my home station. Any news on how this is going?

Have you tried this?

http://newblandfordrailwayclub.co.uk/bailey gate.html

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, geoffers said:

In which case you will Creekmoor. Unless it halts but if not you will Evercreech.

No need to worry, you can get a Pylle for that and if it's really bad, just apply a Binegar and brown paper poultice. 

• Funny 1

On 22/10/2019 at 13:54, geoffers said:

Thank you for the appreciation of our hard work. Work on Bailey Gate progresses, but I can't say any more than what 'Tim' has suggested as I have had to take a 'back seat' on most things due to my recent health problems.

PM

• Friendly/supportive 3

18 minutes ago, bike2steam said:

..... as I have had to take a 'back seat' on most things due to my recent health problems.

Sorry to hear about that, hope they've given you a 'first class' seat at the back and not stuck you in the guards van :-)

Good luck!

• Thanks 1