Forgotten N gauge layout

Hello

My family are starting a minimum space layout for my nephew for Christmas to develop together. I remember a layout that was published several times that was two level with a twin oval below and viaduct over amongst a town centre on a hill.

Can anyone direct me to articles possibly videos please?

Thanks and best wishes 

Tim

Thanks, I haven’t seen it on YouTube although it might be on there. I saw it in at least one magazine, perhaps even a centrefold picture.

Does this jog anyone’s memory please?

Thanks.

Edited by tsnowball
Incorrect word

I think there was a blue class 47 on it. I saw it in at least one of the big magazines in I think the last 10 years. I think it was exhibited. Thanks again.

Kidmore Cutting is another nice layout, but not it. The lower level went under a bridge to the left and a tunnel to the right. The tracks looped behind the scenery and rows of shops then terraced houses rose on quite a hill above the lower and higher level tracks.

Thanks again.

Brilliant thanks pirouets, that’s the one!

That and other layouts you wonderful people have directed me to will provide a great amount of inspiration for us and in particular my brother Jamie and his son Toby to work together on for hopefully years to come.

All the best all and thanks again.

Tim