BRM December 2019

Howard Smith

• RMweb Gold
On 11/11/2019 at 19:46, SouthernRegionSteam said:

Also happens to be a rather friendly model shop there, too... must be a coincidence... :dirol_mini:
Sillyness aside, it was an intentional nod to the owner, who has been a great help to me over the years!

Yep Dec is a top bloke and until your layout appeared in his ad I didn’t know you used it. He’s on my walk to work so it gets expensive ;) 

• Like 1

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, BMS said:

Jan 2020 Page 57, what have pictures 3,4&5 got to do with their captions? Look to be breakdown crane review material (;-)}

Yes, we're really annoyed that got through and apologise to readers - the correct pictures will be placed in the January topic.

H

• Moderators
1 hour ago, sb67 said:

I asked about them a while ago via an e mail and got told that it was costly to prepare and print the artwork, fair enough but how about a basic no frills picture of a layout plan.

I am trying to help in this respect by creating plans of *some* layouts where I've been involved with the process but it's not always possible for me to find the additional time required, especially if it's a quick turnaround for whatever reason. Having said that there are some layouts where no plan is needed and all the pertinent information can be gained from looking at the images.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators
31 minutes ago, Howard Smith said:

we're really annoyed that got through and apologise to readers - the correct pictures will be placed in the January topic.

I'm just impressed that Michael Russell can cut some bits off a Hornby 4-wheeler and get a 45T breakdown crane. ;)

• Funny 2