If you are after something in particular post your wanted ad here.

Frank S.Ross USA Tank loco

buffley

Needed for young boy's birthday. The previously listed USA  0-6-0 loco offered by Model Rail magazine. I am willing to pay the full price even for a good  used example unboxed. Please help as I don't want to disappoint the little chap.

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

I've just purchased a loco from S&J. Very prompt delivery of an item that was exactly as described. 

Rob. 

• RMweb Premium
On 14/11/2019 at 13:45, buffley said:

Still needed. Does anyone know of any for sale ?

There's a Frank S. Ross come up on eBay this morning at a reasonable price:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bachmann-Branch-Line-MR105-USA-Class-0-6-0T-300-FRANK-S-ROSS-LMR-BLUE-6-DCC/153729600947?hash=item23caff8db3%3Ag%3A5G4AAOSwh-Jd0oTv&LH_BIN=1

From my own experiences buying from them, I've always found the seller (AC Models of Eastleigh) to be very good.

Good luck!

Pete T.

Edited by PJT
Comment about seller

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, buffley said:

Many thanks, PJT.  Luckily I found one on the kind advice of Olddudders and I got it today. Very pleased and am running it in right at this moment.  Good looking loco.

Great news.  The little chap will not be disappointed!

By the way, I've bought quite a bit from S & J over the years and I'd thoroughly recommend them, too.  And I know it's only a silly little detail, but it kind of means a lot: packages from them are really easy to spot in the post because, like most things S & J do, they're so neatly and securely done.

Pete T.