Component Shop

Neil

• RMweb Premium

Not strictly speaking a model shop but very useful for all the wiring essentials (cable, switches, etc) necessary for layout building. I've placed a few orders with Component Shop and been very happy with both the price and service. Now when things go well anybody can look good but the mark of a good shop is how it deals with a problem. Yesterday an order arrived and unfortunately a set of microswitches were missing. I got on the phone early yesterday afternoon to let them know my order had been packed short. My details were taken and I was told that they'd sort out the problem. I was very pleasantly surprised that the missing microswitches arrived in the midday post. My short order must have been dealt with straight away to get the missing items to me that quickly. I'm hugely impressed and very happy to recommend Component Shop to fellow forum members.

• Thanks 1
  • Informative/Useful 3

On 07/11/2019 at 17:02, Neil said:

Not strictly speaking a model shop but very useful for all the wiring essentials (cable, switches, etc) necessary for layout building. I've placed a few orders with Component Shop and been very happy with both the price and service. Now when things go well anybody can look good but the mark of a good shop is how it deals with a problem. Yesterday an order arrived and unfortunately a set of microswitches were missing. I got on the phone early yesterday afternoon to let them know my order had been packed short. My details were taken and I was told that they'd sort out the problem. I was very pleasantly surprised that the missing microswitches arrived in the midday post. My short order must have been dealt with straight away to get the missing items to me that quickly. I'm hugely impressed and very happy to recommend Component Shop to fellow forum members.

Squire Tools are also very good for all sorts of components/modelling items, with FREE postage on £15 and over orders, delivery is also very quick. Recommended.

• Informative/Useful 2