Bachmann Decoder CV Values

SE4 Box

Help needed with decoder CV Values please. I have a few locomotives that we're fitted with Bachmann decoders and are only programmed to start and stop. I have now fitted a couple of the steam locomotives with a firebox light.

I have been provided with the CV value to make the light flicker. However, when I follow the instruction for changing the value, I get an error code of 10. I have no idea as to what the CV values of these chips are as they were fitted a long time ago.

All that I know is they were from and are Bachmann supplied. How can I find the CV values and what is error 10 Please. I do not really want to dismantle the locomotive again as it was very awkward to fit in the first place.

Photo of one of the locomotives added  with the light on which just comes on with the power applied and goes off when power goes off. Using Bachmann Dynamis control.

Thanks

IMG_0434.jpeg

• RMweb Premium

Which Dynamis are you using? I have a similar problem with the current Ultra model but no problem with the older original. As I have a way round it, afraid I have never followed up but a question to Bachmann support may help resolve.

This is the CV table from the Bachmann decoder leaflet -

Edited by JimFin
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...