Argyle Street, London Midland, Central Trains, EWS, Etc

Andrew P

21 minutes ago, MarshLane said:

I wondered where the workforce had gone instead of point building for me!! Nice work Andy, looks good - the paving slabs are particularly effective... no bus? Presume its one of the three that will be along shortly :P

Rich

The first Bus crashed into a Big Hole that the Workforce had dug in the wrong place.

The second bus was diverted and accidentally went under a Low Bridge.

And the Last Bus is still in the Depot as the Driver was on the first Bus that went down the Hole in the Road that should not have been there.:)

SO,,,,, there would be No Point in you looking for the Workforce to build your Point, as they were busy filling in Holes that should not have been there, and propping up a Bridge that was lower than the 2nd Bus, and waiting for the 3rd Bus to get to you that was still in the Depot waiting for the Driver that was still on the first Bus sitting in a Hole in the Road.:o:D

Edited by Andrew P
  • Funny 4

• RMweb Premium

Can I borrow the train over in Puzzel Yard? I've just spent a good few hours and over ¾ jar of ballast doing the self same thing.

I'm just about to post a picture over there

• Friendly/supportive 1

2 minutes ago, Ray H said:

Can I borrow the train over in Puzzel Yard? I've just spent a good few hours and over ¾ jar of ballast doing the self same thing.

I'm just about to post a picture over there

I used rubbish to under Ballast on my O Gauge other wise it costs a fortune.

I'll pop over and have a look mate.:good:

5 hours ago, gismorail said:

Blimey Andy how long has this layout taken ........fastest to date I reckon :drink_mini:

Haha, I started it the day after returning from Bala, on 14th Nov 2019, but the Track was laid and lifted several times before getting the right plan, and apart from the pavement, which is now done, it was finished by Christmas.

I also enjoy using it, so it won't be sold just yet I don't think.

5 hours ago, Andrew P said:

Haha, I started it the day after returning from Bala, on 14th Nov 2019, but the Track was laid and lifted several times before getting the right plan, and apart from the pavement, which is now done, it was finished by Christmas.

I also enjoy using it, so it won't be sold just yet I don't think.

With regard to the last sentence I'll believe it when you've had it for a couple of months.....:D

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1

3 hours ago, gismorail said:

With regard to the last sentence I'll believe it when you've had it for a couple of months.....:D

So will I Matey, haha so will I:pickeat:

Edited by Andrew P

Big crowd coming over to TOPS tonight, Trevor and Ashley Toon, Big John and Mark the Chippy, I'd better get the Kettle on.:good:

Still at least there is almost a Train Set each for them to play with. haha.:D

• RMweb Premium
19 hours ago, Andrew P said:

Big crowd coming over to TOPS tonight, Trevor and Ashley Toon, Big John and Mark the Chippy, I'd better get the Kettle on.:good:

Still at least there is almost a Train Set each for them to play with. haha.:D

All good and well having a crowd around but did any of them make an offer to buy your house?

• Funny 1

38 minutes ago, Bogie said:

All good and well having a crowd around but did any of them make an offer to buy your house?

Naa, Just the Layouts, some Locos and the Shed, still not got any serious offers so still Layout building.:good:

1 hour ago, Clive Mortimore said:

Yo Andrew

Have you seen all those pretty coloured class 66s that Horny are going to make? A set of them on whatever layout you are building when they arrive would look good.

Yeah but, ''A'' There Hornby, so are Ex Lima in all but Motor, and still no lights I believe, and ''B'' far to new for my Era mate, it would be like sayin you could run VIrgin Voyger as its a DMU on your Train Set.;)

I did have a quick scan through, but saw nothing to excite this Old Fool.:lol:

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, Andrew P said:

Yeah but, ''A'' There Hornby, so are Ex Lima in all but Motor, and still no lights I believe, and ''B'' far to new for my Era mate, it would be like sayin you could run VIrgin Voyger as its a DMU on your Train Set.;)

I did have a quick scan through, but saw nothing to excite this Old Fool.:lol:

Yes but, no but, not for this train set but another one in the future where lots of pretty coloured sheds might be to your liking.

As for your suggestion about a virgin Voyger....what is one of them?

I am all excited about a BR class 2MT 2-6-0, a Coronation Scot coach, an FK maybe and a BR Mk1RB. But not the only green diesel, the Brush Type 2 I have enough of them. 

• Like 1