Argyle Street, London Midland, Central Trains, EWS, Etc

Andrew P

34 minutes ago, Clive Mortimore said:

Yes but, no but, not for this train set but another one in the future where lots of pretty coloured sheds might be to your liking.

As for your suggestion about a virgin Voyger....what is one of them?

I am all excited about a BR class 2MT 2-6-0, a Coronation Scot coach, an FK maybe and a BR Mk1RB. But not the only green diesel, the Brush Type 2 I have enough of them. 

Have they said which Decade these will be released in. haha.

I have a new Brush type 2, it's got a 5ft wooden handle and a stiff bristle head.:D

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

On a Saturday morning after having perhaps one too many ports with dinner the night before, I'll take your word for it that it is the shot that is hazy!

• Funny 2

4 minutes ago, Bogie said:

On a Saturday morning after having perhaps one too many ports with dinner the night before, I'll take your word for it that it is the shot that is hazy!

It must have been something in my coffee that had me shaky mate.:locomotive:

• RMweb Premium

My wife says coffee is good for you - and she is a doctor.

Your latest photographs (hazy or not) are gritty - that is, although mundane they do not look staged/contrived.  They are very impressive realistic shots.

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Bogie said:

My wife says coffee is good for you - and she is a doctor.

Your latest photographs (hazy or not) are gritty - that is, although mundane they do not look staged/contrived.  They are very impressive realistic shots.

Thanks Bogie, the lower level ones are always my favourites, just had a coffee, now getting the place ready for a Viewing at 13.30.

Cheers.

Viewing done, lunch / Salad consumed so time for some eye lid inspection after posting todays pic from AS.

And so here comes an extremely grubby 47059 with a Steels, destined for Dixies Sidings, Burton on Trent tomorrow morning, this was almost a Daily working into Burton, and usually EWS 66 or sometimes West Coast Railways 37 Hauled, and almost always consisted of 5 French Canvas Wagons.

UDSCF4041.JPG.56bc18815a2bb77f3389cd48cfe91e16.JPG

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 8

• RMweb Gold

Hi Andy, taking of blue class 50's. We had a couple of lads come today to revamp the kitchen units by doing a vinyl wrap. (They do kitchens as a weekend sideline) Full time, they do trucks for Eddie Stobbart etc. They showed me some pics of previous work and one was a blue Class 50! Certain parts are painted like the doors, but the main bodywork covered in vinyl.

Cheers, Ade.

Edited by Adrian Stevenson
  • Informative/Useful 1

46 minutes ago, Adrian Stevenson said:

Hi Andy, taking of blue class 50's. We had a couple of lads come today to revamp the kitchen units by doing a vinyl wrap. (They do kitchens as a weekend sideline) Full time, they do trucks for Eddie Stobbart etc. They showed me some pics of previous work and one was a blue Class 50! Certain parts are painted like the doors, but the main bodywork covered in vinyl.

Cheers, Ade.

Do they do Body Wraps Ade? I could do with a thinner one.:D:good:

• Funny 2

• RMweb Gold
3 minutes ago, Andrew P said:

Do they do Body Wraps Ade? I could do with a thinner one.:D:good:

But would Eddie Stobart livery suit you Andy? I'd have thought Intercity Swallow with 'slimming' lines was more you (and me if im honest .. the slimming version I mean!!) 

Rich

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1