Argyle Street, London Midland, Central Trains, EWS, Etc

Andrew P

Last night whilst in TOPS, I flashed off a few quick pics, no Tripod was harmed whilst taking these pics so they are far from perfect, but at least there a bit different.

So here is the first one.

IMG_0878.JPG.2b21b2b3d0a01fa28c5ca6793dab1dcf.JPG

• Like 11

60062 in Three Tone Grey, and 60072 in Mainline Blue sit quietly in a Siding whilst 08644 shunts the Empty Fuel Tanks and 150150 is ready to depart back to New Street once it gets the Green Light.

IMG_0873.JPG.a1ac163e50dbda8c6603fe8f9277467c.JPG

• Like 15

This morning I've had a nice Running / Photographic session on here, and also on Privett Green.

I will be up loading the New Pics later, probably after lunch, so in the meantime, here is another pics from the quick shoot the other day.

IMG_0875.JPG.ca2004cf84fa4a5b2e4d1233ad250885.JPG

• Like 10

A half really good Running and photo shoot this morning on all three Layouts, here's the first from Argyle Street.

Not as sharp as I would have liked, but not to bad.

37411 about to depart the Yard after brining in the short Engineers Train.

60062 can be seen in the background.

DSCF4363.JPG.22dbf35c8749495dda71e91067e423ca.JPG

• Like 10

Some good shots there Andy, good to see you enjoying the layouts which means your not causing trouble anywhere else :jester: I think you've really captured the functional but somewhat run down look to sidings of the era your modelling ......keep the updates coming :friends: 

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, gismorail said:

Some good shots there Andy, good to see you enjoying the layouts which means your not causing trouble anywhere else :jester: I think you've really captured the functional but somewhat run down look to sidings of the era your modelling ......keep the updates coming :friends: 

Cheers Martin, It is pretty weed strewn, but maybe could do with some litter, haha.:good:

• RMweb Premium

15 hours ago, Andrew P said:

Luckilly for me the 66 is heading away from me, but the 08 is still coming in, time for me to RUN RUN RUN.

DSCF4370.JPG.0ef5741b87b7971b9346a8d7681bb4d4.JPG

I could have sworn when I looked at the photo the driver of the 66 was grinning with delight at heading for you Mr P.  Could be the angle of my computer screen.

You upset anyone lately?

Edited by Bogie
Typo
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Bogie said:

I could have sworn when I looked at the photo the driver of the 66 was grinning with delight at heading for you Mr P.  Could be the angle of my computer screen.

You upset anyone lately?

Yeah, I upset that Second man in the back of the 66, haha.

• RMweb Premium
On ‎05‎/‎02‎/‎2020 at 21:32, Andrew P said:

Luckilly for me the 66 is heading away from me, but the 08 is still coming in, time for me to RUN RUN RUN.

DSCF4370.JPG.0ef5741b87b7971b9346a8d7681bb4d4.JPG

Is it just me, or does 66022 look like it has a slight lean? Other photos seem to show it too. 66068 in the same places looks different.

• RMweb Premium
3 hours ago, brushman47544 said:

Is it just me, or does 66022 look like it has a slight lean? Other photos seem to show it too. 66068 in the same places looks different.

No it doesn't, use your eyes and you will see that Andy has cleverly made the bridge support, the fence and the 350 all lean the same angle.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Premium
3 hours ago, Clive Mortimore said:

No it doesn't, use your eyes and you will see that Andy has cleverly made the bridge support, the fence and the 350 all lean the same angle.

Maybe it’s clearer here seen next to a 37

DSCF4025.JPG

Edited by brushman47544
  • Like 2

• RMweb Gold

Hi Andy,

You've been quiet this weekend - hope all is ok?  Not sure if you headed to the BRM Doncaster exhibition or not, but if not, I have popped some pics of the layouts up on the Exhibitions thread should you wish to take a look...

Rich

Edited by MarshLane
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, MarshLane said:

Hi Andy,

You've been quiet this weekend - hope all is ok?  Not sure if you headed to the BRM Doncaster exhibition or not, but if not, I have popped some pics of the layouts up on the Exhibitions thread should you wish to take a look...

Rich

PM Sent to explain.:angry:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MarshLane said:

Hi Andy,

Rich

Sorry, no I didn't go to Donny Rich.