Please use M,M&M only for topics that do not fit within other forum areas. All topics posted here await admin team approval to ensure they don't belong elsewhere.

This is something I have been doing for a while over the last fortnight. I'm not sure if anybody here has done something like this.

DSC09811.JPG.903a401566a45bff419d51766c977c08.JPGDSC09812.JPG.03b7d0ba8fe9683ff930492253f2647c.JPG

This was based on an old brake van body I found at my local model railway dealer. It was in such a sorry state, so I bought it along with a chassis, a pair of couplings and a new set of authentic metal wheels and took it home. I cut down the chassis to make it fit within the body using a piece of plasticard to hold it together. The cracks in the braking were filled in with Milliput and painted over. The livery is grey just like the Midland Railway and LNWR brake vans.

In case you are wondering, the letters WM mean West Midlands Railway just like the new train service in my town of Kenilworth. The brake van is gonna be part of this set with the freelance 0-6-0T I announced on the Pugbash/JintyStein thread. I am gonna find some suitable rolling stock for it to compliment this train set I envisioned in my mind.