Forum connectivity or performance issues

Patchy here today in the west end of Herts,  sometimes it's slow, other times it click and you're there! No pattern that I can identify as to times. Using the back button is perhaps the most noticeable for delays.

Most of my usual websites are running as usual.

• Agree 1

Got the same today, a little after 1:00 p.m.

I have found the site genially slow for about a week although the speed of access is variable. It seems that there are definite prime times when this happens, including lunchtime and late afternoon/early evening.

Other sites and forums don't present a problem (FTP broadband, 45Mb/s download, 10 Mb/s up). It rather gives the impression that the RMweb server is "overloaded" at these peak times.

• RMweb Gold
On 24/11/2019 at 23:22, Sol said:

I find it slow sometimes especially when posting - it seems at least 75% of the time, it just sits there saving, saving,

I thought it was just me but clearly isn't! I have exactly the same issue.

Regards

Nick.

• Agree 3

7 minutes ago, Brinkly said:

I thought it was just me but clearly isn't! I have exactly the same issue.

Regards

Nick.

It's clearly a server problem - sometimes I could nearly boil a kettle and make a coffee whilst the whirly-thing whirls away !!

Regards,

John Isherwood.

• Agree 4

7 minutes ago, leopardml2341 said:

Same here, very slow for last few days, using Android device.

Posting things is timely, but opening new pages is very pedestrian.

Exactly the same for me - opening new pages / threads is amazingly slow and I've also seen the Error 522 page shown above on several occasions.

• Informative/Useful 1

522 time out errors for me too, over here in a dark corner of France. Slow uploading of comments, too. It's been intermittent over the last week or so. This afternoon it was noticeable at around 4.00pm UK time and then again at about 8.00pm (UK) this evening.

Cheers,

Philip

Edit: Sorry Andy, posted just as you did - nonetheless, not limited to users in the UK.

Edited by Philou