If you are after something in particular post your wanted ad here.

Kibri Factory - two windows wanted!

Tref67

As per the title really...20191116_200305.jpg.ade89a64d08ab0f8d4add69e2535a373.jpg

Kibri kit No. 9788. I have many unused parts from it to swap too if you are missing or need extra of anything.

(And no, it doesn't look like that straight out of the box!)

Many thanks for looking,

Tref.

• Like 1

Many thanks.. I did consider bricking them up, but it just wan't the plan in my head, and it will irk me forever! I did try contacting Kibri a couple of years ago, I cannot remember the exact answer, but suffice to say I am still two windows short of a full set... And so is the building!

• Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold

If I understand this kit correctly the ground floor windows are slightly taller than the floors above and there are three styles: fully glazed like the ones you have used, fully bricked up and partially bricked up with the curved glazed section at the top.

I have a similar 9846 Kibri kit which is unbuilt.  I would be happy to swap two of the fully glazed windows for two of the partially bricked up ones if you have those amongst your spare parts.

• Informative/Useful 1

Thst woul d be wonderful! I will have to see what I have left, as I did use some of the half-bricked up ones on another building. After work today I can pull out the box and photograph the remaining sprues nd you are welcome to anything you wnt from them!

Many thanks,

Tref

Sorry I thought I posted this before, but it would appear not!

Well I soon got bored taking it all out of the box to see what I have!

20191125_090635.jpg.495fef6cd59cf1da7985cef6fc0619ee.jpglt would appear I have three of the smaller windows left. Unfortunately I sprayed the entire sprue so they are green. Is that a problem for you? As I say, you are welcome to anything you see, or believe may be in the box, I have only really used the main walls and the windows.

Many thanks,

Tref

• 4 weeks later...

Teaky, you are a star!!

After I dread to think how many years of hopefully rumaging through boxes under table-tops at model shows, pondering over whether it was time to bite thr bullet snd buy another kit, Teaky has answered my prayers!

First World problems I know, but I am so very gratefull. Time for me to go out and do some good in the world.

Thank you to all that looked,

Best wishes, hope you all had a great Chrismas, and look forward to a Happy New Year.

Tref.

• Friendly/supportive 1

• 1 month later...