Railwaymodelstore.co.uk

One thing to be careful of is when using a credit card and paying via PayPal, depending how the transaction appears on your credit card, your section 75 rights are removed as it's considered a third party transaction by the credit card company. The only protection left is the charge back the credit card can do on your behalf.

• Agree 1

• 2 months later...

Hello everyone!!

Sorry for my very late response, I feel there's a need to address the forum given the topic - this year has been rather chaotic with the current situation. As some of you know I have been running AMS since 2012 and we have thousands of happy customers, we try our very hardest to offer the best service that we can. The same does and will always go for RMS of course.

RMS is a new business and as I am sure you can imagine, with over 10,000-20,000 different product numbers available at the suppliers we're still learning and working hard to improve the selection and accuracy of products that we stock. It's far from easy but rest assured we are working our hardest with 2 of us here and the stock is growing weekly in a sustainable manner based on demand.

We are experiencing delays with suppliers especially in the current circumstances so please do bear with us, it's taking a lot longer to receive to receive stock than usual. Supply can be slower than we hope for sometimes, even in normal times so this is why a top priority is increasing our selection of products which are in stock. We're focusing on top selling items first and as we gain new customers and learn the accuracy of our stock will inevitably improve. 

Our end goal is to offer the best service that we possibly can with a large selection of modelling products in stock. 

The continued support and patience is appreciated and I hope it puts everyones minds at rest about RMS.

Stay safe and have a fantastic day!

• Moderators
1 minute ago, bencurtis14 said:

this year has been rather chaotic with the current situation.

Our end goal is to offer the best service that we possibly can with a large selection of modelling products in stock. 

It didn't stop you registering another account, ignoring forum rules on solicitation and advertising to spam readers to get them to your site.

You don't have a known trading address, just a registered office within an office block in B'ham used by mailbox registrars and it is not the sort of business I'm happy giving exposure to on here. There are plenty of bricks and mortar retailers having to keep going at the moment and we should be supporting those who are transparent and have built reputations.

Please don't submit further posts.

• Like 6
  • Agree 3
  • Round of applause 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• 2 months later...

Just as an update....

No communication fairly certain whatbwas ordered is now available, 'Bog Standard' Scotsman Set and the Dublo Limited edt. A4 set.  Email enquiries not replied to.  

(Oddly facebook just love to target their ads onto my page).  Regardless of the ultimate outcome, I'd stick with what I know Hattons/Rails/Kernow etc.

On 06/05/2020 at 14:01, AY Mod said:

It didn't stop you registering another account, ignoring forum rules on solicitation and advertising to spam readers to get them to your site.

You don't have a known trading address, just a registered office within an office block in B'ham used by mailbox registrars and it is not the sort of business I'm happy giving exposure to on here. There are plenty of bricks and mortar retailers having to keep going at the moment and we should be supporting those who are transparent and have built reputations.

Please don't submit further posts.

Potential Customers can also check on the Hornby website for listed Stockists, same applies to other Manufacturers.  So place a location - say Glasgow as an example - and then see the local Hornby Approved Sockist(s).

• Agree 2

• RMweb Premium
On 05/08/2020 at 12:06, Pmorgancym said:

Just as an update....

No communication fairly certain whatbwas ordered is now available, 'Bog Standard' Scotsman Set and the Dublo Limited edt. A4 set.  Email enquiries not replied to.  

(Oddly facebook just love to target their ads onto my page).  Regardless of the ultimate outcome, I'd stick with what I know Hattons/Rails/Kernow etc.

Start reading up on the Small Claims Court procedure.....

• 1 month later...

It seems the way to garner a some what gruding response is to badger their facebook page.

'Waiting for thing to be in our warehouse'.

Curiously, if one is not an offical Hornby supplier, with the current controversy about Horlby not fullfilling orders, chances you'd be able to supply a limited edt. Item would be about 0 I'm guessing?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 06/05/2020 at 13:54, bencurtis14 said:

Hello everyone!!

The continued support and patience is appreciated and I hope it puts everyones minds at rest about RMS.

My mind won't be at rest until Melanie Morgan's dad gets his £400 back!      :cry:

Pay up...

Edited by maico