Accurascale Fran

Class 37, by Accurascale

Ohhhh no no no no no. You can't !  The poor wallets and credit cards. . . Just when they thought it was safe to come back out after the Deltics.  :vava_mini:

• Like 4
  • Funny 5

Also available to Accurascale stockists.

(Order being prepped...)

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Ouroborus said:

Fran - slight variance on dcc ready price between subscribers email and this post.

Fat finger on my part, duly amended. Thanks! 

• Thanks 1

Brilliant announcement, I always wondered why Bachmann hadn't released the Wipac 37's because they would be a great seller. Now you have beat them to it and will no doubt do a better job, I just need to decide how many to order now to go with the other 4 locos I have on order with you! You are doing a great job of tempting people to part with their money! Keep up the good work.

Richard

• Like 1
  • Agree 3

Oh wow what an announcement and knew you guys would do this and so glad that you are...well done!!!

• Agree 1

Well, this is deadly to the wallet... Will definitely be having a couple of DRS versions, and if the as-builts end up in Large logo, Red Stripe or Triple Grey, I'll be having a fair few of them too!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Can only echo all comments above.

I also assume that “fat fingers” are the cause of the novel concept of “helical hearing” in the email I received

• Funny 3

Excellent news, time we moved forward.

No doubt a sudden flurry from Bachmann of new liveries forthcoming at lower price?

Nothing to beat a bit of competition.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lambiedg said:

Can only echo all comments above.

I also assume that “fat fingers” are the cause of the novel concept of “helical hearing” in the email I received

No, that was my blindness sadly! 

• Friendly/supportive 1

I have been swithering over the Deltic and still am as its a 'special' loco and my motive power department already has an inbalance towards the 'glamorous'. This on the other hand is a cast iron definite purchase and I can well imagine more than one over time! 

• Like 2

YEEEESSSS! Should've placed a bet on this...

Also excellent in the sense of announcing the new 37/6 variant first rather than flooding the market with a complete replacement for the Bachmann model, gives us a chance to shift those over the next year as this is gonna be absolutely superb!

• Agree 1
  • Funny 2

1 minute ago, classy52 said:

Please Biff sound with an EM2 or something similar to echo the prototype sound.

It will be a twin speaker set up with an EM2 and a smaller speaker as per our Deltics and 92s. As for the sound provider, we will have news of that in the coming weeks! :)

Cheers,

Fran

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Accurascale Fran said:

It will be a twin speaker set up with an EM2 and a smaller speaker as per our Deltics and 92s. As for the sound provider, we will have news of that in the coming weeks! :)

Cheers,

Fran

God I love you guys :heart_mini:

• Agree 2
  • Friendly/supportive 1

It will be a twin speaker set up with an EM2 and a smaller speaker as per our Deltics and 92s. As for the sound provider, we will have news of that in the coming weeks! 

Cheers,

Fran

Not leaving much for us sound installers to do!

Edited by Richard Croft
  • Friendly/supportive 1

4 minutes ago, 9402 Fredrick said:

It seems I can't place a pre-order for one as it keeps saying out of stock.

Working on this atm, technical glitch! Will have it sorted very shortly! Apologies! 

11 minutes ago, NINJA said:

Excellent news, time we moved forward.

No doubt a sudden flurry from Bachmann of new liveries forthcoming at lower price?

Nothing to beat a bit of competition.

No that will be Hornby with all manner of wrong nose ends versus livery application.

• Agree 2
  • Funny 3