Class 37, by Accurascale

• RMweb Premium
11 minutes ago, ikks said:

I didn't need a DELTIC but i bought one, I don't need a 37...............:rolleyes::o:D!!!!

Mike

Me either, but I did....and now I do again......you lot over there are dangerous Fran......especially to my wallet, if this is going to be as good as the Deltic appears to be, there ain’t no contest.

• Agree 1

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, Accurascale Fran said:

......available direct to order from us for a £30 deposit or from our new network of stockists!......

Will this be the only Loco available through stockists or will they be offered the full range?

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, Trains4U said:

Also available to Accurascale stockists.

(Order being prepped...)

Snap! These are going to be cracking and pre-orders are already looking healthy - we've only had them online for 40 minutes!

Edited by Derails Models
  • Like 2

• RMweb Gold

Oh wow! This is, yet again, another dream come true from Accurascale. I’m actually am feeling quite speechless at the moment with a big grin! Thank you for all these lovely models you keep announcing and making. I’ll be poor but happy. ;)

For myself, I think I’ll be going with an original condition example, to start with,  and it will be hauling a train of Gresley, Thompson and BR Mk1 carriages. 
Just so happy. So pleased that we are to finally,  after countless tries, getting a proper and fully detailed model of the iconic 37. 

Very best regards,

Rob.

• Thanks 2

WOOT

I voted for this in the 2019 OO wishlist poll (actually an update of Blue's previous, but Accurascale's even better).

This was the engine in my first ever train set, and I need one simply for nostalgia...but perhaps two (one blue, for old times' sake, and one green).

Nice one Accurascale (especially Gareth!), and this isn't even the 'big one'! :o

Edited by truffy
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Premium

Fran, I understand the WR had differences to the lamp brackets and only were allocated the centre head code box versions originally (somebody please correct me if wrong) are you going to be covering these small variations?

Otherwise it means I’ll have yet another ER rebel along with the Deltic on my WR layout! :blush: