If you are after something in particular post your wanted ad here.

Superquick Kit - Modern Shops and Flats

RBAGE

Can anyone help?

I am desperately searching for a Superquick Kit of "Modern Shops and Flats". The catalogue reference was C3, I think.

Needed to finish a bit of a project that would benefit from these "modern" buildings.

Here's hoping. A long shot, I know, but there's bound to be one in someones stash.

Thanks,

Bob

Superquick.jpg.48b45ffc6a9f38116f03df1c408d8166.jpg

Edited by RBAGE
Spelling. Not great.

There was a built kit in panda models from Doncaster when they ceased trading earlier this year for £2. I don’t have a contact for them but I think they still do toy fairs. These do turn up on eBay quite a bit if you’re ok with built.  The other one that would be popular if re-released is the full relief block of flats with two shops beneath it. I got my C3 NOS from going loco in Wakefield last year. 

Edited by ianmacc
Typo
  • Thanks 1

• 6 months later...
On 20/11/2019 at 17:29, RBAGE said:

Can anyone help?

I am desperately searching for a Superquick Kit of "Modern Shops and Flats". The catalogue reference was C3, I think.

Needed to finish a bit of a project that would benefit from these "modern" buildings.

Here's hoping. A long shot, I know, but there's bound to be one in someones stash.

Thanks,

Bob

Superquick.jpg.48b45ffc6a9f38116f03df1c408d8166.jpg

I take it I’m way too late with these now? Dismantled the layout with them on and remembered this random thread! 

• 1 month later...