China clay

Bo-Bo

Hello fellow modellers, I have started another 4”x4” plinth diorama build. This will be based around a small section of transporting clay. The items I will use for this diorama are:

Peco track

Bachmann China clay wagon

Disused stone building

Stone walling

Fencing

Ground cover such as grass, ballast and some flowers

Here is a picture of my build start.

Edited by Bo-Bo
  • Like 4

19 minutes ago, jbmccarthy said:

Great, really liked your last one. Looking forward to seeing this one progress!

Thank you for your kind words, this little diorama will be a little longer in the making due to waiting for payday to arrive so I can order a few items.

Hello fellow modellers, I have been busy with my little diorama. The derelict building has been built, painted and weathered which has turned out really well. 
The stone wall has been built, painted and weathered. The stone yard area has been laid ready for painting and weathering.

I hope you like my work, more to follow.

Edited by Bo-Bo
  • Like 4

Hi first of all can I say thank you for pushing the likes button.

Last evening the ballast was laid and it’s dried nicely, just needs a little bit of weathering applied. This morning I have added the static grass and I am happy with the result.

Still more to do on this little diorama. A few pictures of my work.

Edited by Bo-Bo
  • Like 7
  • Craftsmanship/clever 1

Afternoon all, I have managed to weather up the ballasting. 
A few more items have been added to my diorama, cement bags and pallet are in place now. I have also added my own buffer stop made from joining sleepers together as this type of thing was used on some sidings.
I think a few wild flowers and a clay wagon will finish this diorama off nicely.
A few pictures of my diorama.
01818D4B-8184-4E6C-AF49-84D1F44C9F2B.jpeg.4ba38b895da2220dccf56e1751b1adf4.jpeg9A39CDD3-2196-4142-81A0-43D84C5C819A.jpeg.c96190330ea75fdf311e0e3708f1b83f.jpeg813D22A3-A050-422A-8CFD-69DA03FEF19B.jpeg.1aa83a0b999fb2f55436836d250b8ff4.jpeg

• Like 11
  • Craftsmanship/clever 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium
23 minutes ago, Bo-Bo said:

First of all I would like to say thank you for all the feedback. The diorama is still going strong and I’m waiting on some wild flowers arriving.

Nice work Bo-Bo, its the detailing you have put in which makes the scene.

Regards

Mark

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Tim welcome to the forum and thank you for your comments. It’s great to know people take the opportunity to look at some of my railway modelling. I know I don’t have a layout as such but my diorama builds still have a railway theme.

Anyway I hope to complete this little diorama by adding a few more items and of course the clay wagon.:)