KR Models announce the Fell in OO and N.

55 minutes ago, Steven B said:

1951 if the caption on this photo (not mine!) is to be believed:

12933659915_e83fb13b6a_z.jpg

15227 and 10100 at Eastbourne for the 1951 International Timetable Conference by Charlie Verrall, on Flickr

Although it looks to have only two horns on the cab roof rather than four on the prototype model.

Stevnen B.

Well I never realised the Fell visited the south coast during its life, would it have been black or green in 1951?

59 minutes ago, Pre Grouping fan said:

Well I never realised the Fell visited the south coast during its life, would it have been black or green in 1951?

Not surprising, really, as the Southern was being used to test the other main line diesels at the time, its own and the LMS ones. 10800 also ran through to Brighton from the ER on at least one occasion. (CJL)

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Pre Grouping fan said:

June 1951is quoted in Middleton Press Eastbourne to Hastings volume

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, Pre Grouping fan said:

Might well  have been towed there?  

And we never got things like that at the conference in later years although an effort was made by some host nations to try and get a venue near some water so that a boat trip could be enjoyed on the 'social' afternoon. (Rather difficult when the conference was held in Grindelwald so it was the chance of a trip up to the Jungfrau instead on an individual basis.). But nobody seemrd to be interested in showing off their latest traction or trains. 

• Informative/Useful 1
18 hours ago, Pre Grouping fan said:

Black, it was there for an exhibition - it isn't working in any of the photos, always attached to a 350hp shunter. It was photographed at an exhibition at Marylebone when newly built as well.

• Thanks 1
  • Informative/Useful 2
  • 4 weeks later...

Before I send an email to KR models, is the website showing lower prices for anyone else (125 for DCC ready and 207.5 for DCC sound) Also under DCC Ready its showing BR green and Brunswick as liveries instead of Black and Green.

Is it just me ?

On 15/11/20 Pre Grouping Fan said;

Before I send an email to KR models, is the website showing lower prices for anyone else (125 for DCC ready and 207.5 for DCC sound) Also under DCC Ready its showing BR green and Brunswick as liveries instead of Black and Green.

Is it just me ?

I think you will find that the prices shown on KR Models website are net of VAT. Addding 20% to these prices will bring cost up to the actual purchase level. P&P also needs to be added.

Yes, for some reason. the website does offer the option of BR Green and Brunswick Green instead of Green and Black for the CC ready model. I am sure the former is an error which needs correcting by KR Models. I am certain that the correct livery options were shown when I placed my order earlier this year.

• Agree 1
8 hours ago, locoman462 said:

Yes, for some reason. the website does offer the option of BR Green and Brunswick Green instead of Green and Black for the CC ready model. I am sure the former is an error which needs correcting by KR Models. I am certain that the correct livery options were shown when I placed my order earlier this year.

Fixed it now, honestly have no idea how they came out skew-wiff like this now. They were correct as of a week ago.

• Thanks 1