RevolutioN Trains Announce Ecofrets in OO Gauge

sc2016

Received my 4 packs today having placed a last minute pre-order with Kernow for packs 4101A/B/C and 4121A. Brilliant models, very happy with them. Also love how the Inner on the triple set has collapsable footholds to enable carrying of 2x 20ft containers instead of a single 40ft. It’s the little things, and with all the detailed painting of the air reservoir and associated pipes, IMO these are the top oo intermodal wagons on the market and a well justified price point. Are there plans for another run in the future or hard to tell so early on? 

Jordan

DC308090-7C18-4A8C-BC8A-9F96B21A057B.jpeg

DCCE5D4E-D62F-4362-92F1-7A513E1C2F25.jpeg

• Like 10

• RMweb Gold
2 hours ago, Bearwood West Yard said:

Are there plans for another run in the future or hard to tell so early on? 

Jordan

Hi there,

The models have only just gone out to retailers, and we wouldn't rerun until they've sold out or are close to it.  Furthermore, we have limited capacity, being a small company, and there are older 4mm models ahead in the rerun queue such as the Ealnos box wagons and, in due course, the TEA tankers.

cheers

Ben A.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• 2 months later...
  • RMweb Gold
9 minutes ago, aeroplane said:

I bought 2 of the GBRF versions and they are superb! Was only one pack produced in DB livery? I can only find 1 set available from other retailers.

Hi there,

Yes, we only produced one DB red running number.

cheers

Ben A.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, aeroplane said:

I bought 2 of the GBRF versions and they are superb! Was only one pack produced in DB livery? I can only find 1 set available from other retailers.

I believe in reality there are only 2 sets in red.

Jo

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Hi @Revolution Mike B @Revolution Ben

I have a defect on some of the ECOFRET wagons that I received back in February.  I have made contact via email on March 19th and again on March 30th - I have received no response to either email. 

I have also tried to contact via RMWeb direct message, firstly on April 5th and again on May 4th - I can see that both messages have been read, however no acknowledgement or response to either. 

As two full months have now passed with no response or attempt to deal with the issues reported, I feel I am sadly running out of options at this point...

I would appreciate some kind of response or attempt to resolve the issues reported.

Please kindly advise.

thanks

Alan

• Friendly/supportive 2