Dalesman

Realtrack FSA/FTA Freightliner flats in 2mm and 4mm

Definitely ordering a four car set as well as a couple of two car sets.  Happy days.

Hi All 

The N Gauge one is getting its cads done now with the Inners and outers being tooled up.

the OO ones will follow as quickly as possible after the N gauge ones as my time allows.

regards Arran 

Edited by arran
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

The end of this year is proving to be expensive!

Will definitely be having a handful of the OO version! Looking forward to the Realtrack quality!

Awesome news, totally missed this one. Having looked at the flier and then onto RT website, I do not see any further information or pre-ordering mechanisms - stated as October? 

who Is the factory behind these, Rapido?

Well with nothing announced today, is this project continuing? Would be interested to hear prices, wagon numbers and expected order book opening. Keen to buy a number of these! 

We have been totally bogged down with the Class 156's, its going crazy. This has delayed the start of:

Class 142

Class 144

FSA/FTA Freightliner flats

The N Gauge ones are proceeding first with the CAD's blown up for the '00' version.

Charlie

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 07/12/2019 at 23:33, 159220 said:

Awesome news, totally missed this one. Having looked at the flier and then onto RT website, I do not see any further information or pre-ordering mechanisms - stated as October? 

who Is the factory behind these, Rapido?

HI 

This project has nothing to do with other manufacturers factory's but it is the one =C=Rail= has been using for 13 years and did the pocket wagon with.

Once we have finished cads we will open the pre order book

Regards Arran

Oh yes that's a big hole filled in the 4mm container flat market. Can't wait to get my hands on some of these. 

• Like 1

Yep my Bachmann Freightliner 90 will be interested to haul these.

Fantastic choice! Will certainly mix up a rake of container flats now :D can I just ask will these be made from the same or similar material as Accurascales PFA wagons (so they are a nice weighty model) or will they be the same as your FLA’s?