This sub-forum is for the 2019 series and any individual entry topics. Content from the 2018 series can be found in the Challenges Archive.

Layout write ups in Continental Modeller

The December issue of Continental Modeller contains two articles on GMRC layouts. Team Grantham's Swiss-inspired layout from the heats and the Three Miller's Dutch floods layout are both given a decent spread over several pages

• Like 1

5 hours ago, D9020 Nimbus said:

The coverage of the Dutch layout was excellent, but there was an obvious howler in the description of Team Grantham, who were described as a team from Grantham!

...And as the team from Grantham, it's caused quite a few misunderstandings!!

You can tell we were there as late entries as otherwise I think they might have put us in seperate heats.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, indeedy. As soon as our Heat layout was taking shape I had a conversation with Steve (Flint) re the layout appearing in CM. Some minor tidying up was undertaken and some continental stock hastily acquired plus some borrowed from Richie (from team Grantham). Really pleased at how the pictures turned out in the mag - just me and my Sony Cybershot on a tripod with timed exposures.

Here's a couple that didn't make the cut.

DSC08637.JPG

DSC08645.JPG

• Like 1