Prestatyn MRE Saturday 7th December 2019

Signaller69

823451079_Scan_20191022RDMRC2019POSTER(4).jpg.10a22ca18c36a814841a90b3c43ad099.jpg

Approx 19 Layouts from Micros in N scale to G scale, including several O scale (Tinplate and finescale), various Narrow Gauge scales etc. Plus Modelling demonstrations and other stands.

4 Traders. 

Full details at: https://www.ukmodelshops.co.uk/events/20019-RhylandDistrictModelRailwayClubExhibition

Hope to see you there!

• RMweb Gold

On the uk modelshops directory listing there is a list of "local" railway stations; all are fine except the last "West Kirby" which is "9" or so miles away it says. This is, I think,as the crow flies and ignores the river Dee which would need to be crossed. Chester is closer for people without boats! 

I have put a note to uk....

• Agree 1
  • Informative/Useful 1

On 28/11/2019 at 14:27, BMS said:

On the uk modelshops directory listing there is a list of "local" railway stations; all are fine except the last "West Kirby" which is "9" or so miles away it says. This is, I think,as the crow flies and ignores the river Dee which would need to be crossed. Chester is closer for people without boats! 

I have put a note to uk....

Thanks, I missed that, suspect the list is auto generated based as you say, on straight line distance.

• 2 weeks later...