Little known HO building kit manufacturers - know any?

TEAMYAKIMA

Hello

I'm looking to find 'unusual' HO buildings by little known companies - for example ARTITEC (from Holland I think), So I've looked at Artitec, Faller, Pola, Piko, Walthers etc and not found anything I need.

Does anyone know of any niche HO manufacturers who might have something that will inspire me? TBH I don't know what I want - just something different 

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, TEAMYAKIMA said:

Many apologies to all who have been kind enough to comment - I have tried to focus and I guess it's industrial/office brick buildings I'm looking for.

Information of what country or region would help as some niche manufacturers are regional specific e.g. Fides are very Swiss orientated.

• 4 weeks later...
On 28/11/2019 at 13:24, TEAMYAKIMA said:

Many apologies to all who have been kind enough to comment - I have tried to focus and I guess it's industrial/office brick buildings I'm looking for.

Hi - sorry I am late with this, have a look at Modelismo Artesanal, (google) Portuguese but has some interesting showroom stuff.... 

7 hours ago, ianmianmianm said:

Hi - sorry I am late with this, have a look at Modelismo Artesanal, (google) Portuguese but has some interesting showroom stuff.... 

Thanks, this was just the kind of thing I was looking for. I particularly like this ……………. is it a public loo?

380-large_default.jpg.361764fce11b12a75aeaee688e356e23.jpg

On 29/11/2019 at 15:04, Lovemymodelling said:

If this is for your Chinese layout there are several oriental 1/80 buildings on Amazon as I’m building a modern image Japanese 1/80 loco depot I’ve found these May be of use to me ,,,think they are card by Sankei  model craft 

Thanks for this suggestion (TBH I've only just read this posting) and tracked down a Japanese ebay seller - looked at his site and got very excited - only to discover that the things I liked most were all N gauge!  But have found a few interesting items for the next layout.

Thanks again

Paul

• 2 weeks later...