Digital Exclusive: The BRM Guide to Weathering

Howard Smith

• Moderators

On-sale now at pocketmags.com/BRM is our 52-page digital edition exclusive, The BRM Guide to Weathering.

p001_Weathering_Bookazine.jpg.17a1c4e2d06c50f32d929678a448b31a.jpg

This guide compiles the best weathering practical and advice articles from the pages of BRM. Whether you want to rust wagons, make your locomotives more realistic, or add grime to your buildings, find all the information you need to help get started.

- How to make things look 'grubby'
- Top tips for weathering your lcoomotives
- Enhance an RTR locomotive
- How to distress wagons
- Weather a locomotive using washes and paints
- How to detail and weather a Hornby 'Sentinel'
- Guide to weathering track
- Expert advice from weathering experts, TMC
- Q+A with Grimy TImes
- Advice on using weathering powders
- How to weather buildings
- Distress an O gauge wagon
- BRM meets: GC Weathering
- Diesel locomotive weathering explained
- How to model rust

On-sale now at pocketmags.com/BRM

• Informative/Useful 1

• RMweb Gold

Can you modify the link to go the weathering book please, it goes to the magazine page and the weathering books isn't obvious from a quick look on the site. I wanted to see the £ price and can't even find the book!

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium

Almost every time I "turn" a page of this ebook both Malwarebytes and ESET Internet Security warn me that a website has been blocked due to phishing.  The website they refer to is appleanalyticsv5.magazinecloner.com.  This does get a bit irritating and i wonder if the site referred to in any way dangerous or if i should exclude it from further warnings as safe.

DT

• Moderators
13 hours ago, Torper said:

Almost every time I "turn" a page of this ebook both Malwarebytes and ESET Internet Security warn me that a website has been blocked due to phishing.  The website they refer to is appleanalyticsv5.magazinecloner.com.  This does get a bit irritating and i wonder if the site referred to in any way dangerous or if i should exclude it from further warnings as safe.

DT

You can class that as safe - it's just a reader feedback piece...

• RMweb Premium

Mmmmm....not really quite sure what that means.  Presumably it's trying to obtain some information, however harmless, without asking permission.  I think I'll just keep blocking it.

DT