Jump to content

Bachmann OO/OO9 Availability (including Branchline, EFE Rail, Narrow Gauge & Thomas) to Aug/Sep 2021 (as of 19/10)


Recommended Posts

 I think the photos in the online catalogue in their website show complete painted samples.  My wallet extends it's sympathies to yours and hopes the recovery will be swift and painless...

Link to post
Share on other sites

There are some changes to the release dates are on the Bachmann website. There are no major changes as far as I can tell.

 

Bachmann Branchline
Oct/Nov    
31-390    Class 414 2-HAP 2-Car EMU 6061 BR (SR) Green
31-391    Class 414 2-HAP 2-Car EMU 6063 BR Blue & Grey
31-392    Class 414 2-HAP 2-Car EMU 4308 BR Network SouthEast
31-678A    Class 85 85040 BR Blue [W]
31-998    LMS 10001 BR Black (Early Emblem)
32-486    Class 40 Split Headcode 40142 BR Blue
32-486SF    Class 40 Split Headcode 40142 BR Blue
32-529C    Class 55 D9010 'The King's Own Scottish Borderer' BR Grn SYP
32-529CSF    Class 55 D9010 'The King's Own Scottish Borderer' BR Grn SYP
32-532A    Class 55 'Deltic' 55003 'Meld' BR Blue
32-532ASF    Class 55 'Deltic' 55003 'Meld' BR Blue
32-734BSF    Class 66/0 66117 DB Cargo
32-739SF    Class 66/4 66419 Freightliner G&W - Sound Fitted
32-740    Class 66/7 66789 'British Rail 1948-1997' GBRf BR Blue
32-740SF    Class 66/7 66789 'British Rail 1948-1997' GBRf BR Blue
32-741    Class 66/7 66783 'The Flying Dustman' GBRf 'Biffa' Red
32-741SF    Class 66/7 66783 'The Flying Dustman' GBRf 'Biffa' Red
32-983    Class 66/7 66779 'Evening Star' GBRf Brunswick Green
37-659C    14T Tank Wagon 'National Mobil' Silver
37-680B    14T Tank Wagon 'Fina' Silver
38-076D    SR 12T Plywood Ventilated Van BR Bauxite (Early)
38-077    SR 12T Plywood Ventilated Van BR Bauxite (Late) [W]
38-080C    SR 12T 2+2 Planked Ventilated Van LMS Grey
38-081C    SR 12T 2+2 Planked Ventilated Van BR Grey (Early) [W]
38-082D    SR 12T 2+2 Planked Ventilated Van BR Bauxite (Early) [W]
38-083A    SR 12T 2+2 Planked Ventilated Van GWR Grey
38-401B    SR 25T 'Pill Box' Brake Van Left-Hand Duckets BR Grey [W]
    
Nov/Dec    
31-740    MR 1532 (1P) Tank 1273 Midland Railway Crimson Lake
31-741    MR 1532 (1P) Tank 1303 LMS Black (Original)
31-742    MR 1532 (1P) Tank 58072 BR Lined Black (Early Emblem)
31-999    LMS 10000 BR Black (Early Emblem)
32-734B    Class 66/0 66117 DB Cargo
32-739    Class 66/4 66419 Freightliner G&W
32-908    Class 108 2-Car DMU BR Blue & Grey
32-983SF    Class 66/7 66779 'Evening Star' GBRf Brunswick Green
35-025    GWR 94XX Pannier Tank 9402 GWR Green (GWR)
35-026    GWR 94XX Pannier Tank 9487 BR Black (Early Emblem)
35-027    GWR 94XX Pannier Tank 9479 BR Black (Late Crest)
38-402B    SR 25T 'Pill Box' Brake Van Right-Hand Duckets BR Bauxite [W
39-175F    BR Mk1 BG Brake Gangwayed BR Blue & Grey [W]
39-180A    BR Mk1 BG Brake Gangwayed BR InterCity (Executive)
39-184B    BR Mk1 BG Brake Gangwayed Royal Mail Letters
39-190    BR Mk1 BG Brake Gangwayed Generator Van Network Rail Yellow
39-200D    BR Mk1 BG Brake Gangwayed High Security Rail Express Systems
39-275A    BR Mk1 GUV General Utility Van Royal Mail Letters
    
Dec/Jan    
31-740SF    MR 1532 (1P) Tank 1273 Midland Railway Crimson Lake
31-741SF    MR 1532 (1P) Tank 1303 LMS Black (Original)
31-742SF    MR 1532 (1P) Tank 58072 BR Lined Black (Early Emblem)
32-755A    Class 57/3 57314 Arriva Trains Wales (Revised)
32-756A    Class 57/6 57602 'Restormel Castle' GWR Green (FirstGroup)
32-756ASF    Class 57/6 57602 'Restormel Castle' GWR Green (FirstGroup)
38-163    BR 12T Ventilated Van BR Bauxite (TOPS)
38-170D    BR 12T Plywood Ventilated Van BR Bauxite (Early)
38-171D    BR 12T Plywood Ventilated Van BR Bauxite (Late)
38-375B    LNER 12T Ventilated Van Planked Ends LNER Bauxite
38-381A    LNER 12T Ventilated Van Corrugated Ends BR Bauxite (Late)
38-382    LNER 12T Ventilated Van Corrugated Ends BR Bauxite (Early)
    
Jan/Feb    
32-683RJ    Class 45/0 No. 45022 'Lytham St. Annes' BR Blue
32-683RJSF    Class 45/0 No. 45022 'Lytham St. Annes' BR Blue
32-684DB    Class 45/0 No. 45040 'The King's Shropshire Light Infantry'
32-684DBSF    Class 45/0 No. 45040 'The King's Shropshire Light Infantry'
32-685SD    Class 45/0 No. 45041 'Royal Tank Regiment' BR Blue
32-685SDSF    Class 45/0 No. 45041 'Royal Tank Regiment' BR Blue
32-686NF    Class 45/0 No. 45046 'Royal Fusilier' BR Blue
32-686NFSF    Class 45/0 No. 45046 'Royal Fusilier' BR Blue
32-687TL    Class 45/0 No. 45049 'The Staffordshire Regiment (The Prince of Wales)
32-687TLSF    Class 45/0 No. 45049 'The Staffordshire Regiment (The Prince of Wales)
35-125    Class 20/3 20306 DRS Blue
35-126    Class 20/3 20311 Harry Needle Railroad Company
35-127    Class 20/3 20312 DRS Compass (Original)
    
Feb/Mar    
32-929    Class 150/1 2-Car DMU 150115 BR Provincial (Original) [PF]
32-929SF    Class 150/1 2-Car DMU 150115 BR Provincial (Original)
32-940    Class 150/2 2-Car DMU 150232 GWR Green (FirstGroup) [PF]
    
Mar/Apr    
32-941    Class 150/2 2-Car DMU 150275 Northern
38-230B    BR 12T Ventilated Van Plywood Doors BR Bauxite (Early) 'ICI'
38-232    BR 12T Ventilated Van Plywood Doors BR Bauxite (TOPS) [W]
38-233    BR 12T Planked Vent. Van with Plywood Door BR Departmental
    
Apr/May    
31-186A    LMS 5XP 'Jubilee' 45654 'Hood' BR Lined Green (Late Crest)
31-186ASF    LMS 5XP 'Jubilee' 45654 'Hood' BR Lined Green (Late Crest)
33-088A    5 Plank China Clay Wagon GWR Grey With Tarpaulin Cover [W]
33-091    5 Plank China Clay 3-Wagon Pack BR Bauxite (Early) W-Covers
37-225J    BR 16T Steel Mineral Wagon Top Flap Doors BR Grey (Early) [W
37-227B    BR 16T Steel Mineral Wagon BR Grey (Late) [W]
37-239    BR 16T Steel Mineral 3-Wagon Pack BR Grey (Early) [W] [WL]
37-250J    BR 16T Steel Mineral Wagon Pressed End Door BR Grey [W]
37-256A    BR 16T Steel Mineral Wagon BR Bauxite (Early) [WL]
37-275G    BR 27T Steel Tippler BR Grey (Early) 'Iron Ore' [W]
37-279A    BR 27T Steel Tippler BR Bauxite (TOPS) 'Stone Traffic' [WL]
37-353B    BR 13T Steel Sand Tippler BR Grey (Early) [W]
37-354D    BR 13T Steel Sand Tippler BR Grey (Early) [WL]
37-355D    BR 13T Steel Sand Tippler BR Bauxite (Early)
37-357    BR 13T Steel Sand Tippler BR Bauxite (Departmental) [W]
    
May/Jun    
31-490    Class 410 4-BEP 4-Car EMU BR (SR) Green (SYP)
31-491    Class 410 4-BEP 4-Car EMU 7010 BR Blue & Grey
32-682    Class 45/0 D53 'Royal Tank Regiment' BR Green (SYP)
32-682SF    Class 45/0 D53 'Royal Tank Regiment' BR Green (SYP)
32-701A    Class 46 Centre Headcode 46020 BR Blue
32-701ASF    Class 46 Centre Headcode 46020 BR Blue
35-200    LNER V2 4791 LNER Lined Green (Original)
35-201    LNER V2 60845 BR Lined Black (Early Emblem)
35-202    LNER V2 60847 'St Peter's School' BR Lined Green (Late Crest
37-376D    16T Steel Mineral Wagon Pressed End Door MOT Bauxite [WL]
37-402    16T Steel Slope-Sided Mineral Wagon 'Stewart & Lloyds' [WL]
37-425B    16T Steel Slope-Sided Mineral Wagon BR Grey (Early) [W]
37-428    16T Steel Slope-Sided Mineral Wagon 'Rother Vale' Black
37-429    16T Steel Slope-Sided Mineral Wagon 'WD Barnett & Co.' [WL]
    
Jun/Jul    
31-932    LMS 4P Compound 41123 BR Lined Black (Early Emblem)
31-933A    LMS 4P Compound 41143 BR Lined Black (Late Crest)
38-776A    20T Class B Anchor-Mounted Tank Wagon 'Shell BP' Black [W]
38-777A    20T Class B Anchor-Mounted Tank Wagon 'Esso' Black [W]
38-778    14T Class A Anchor-Mounted Tank Wagon 'National Benzole'
38-779    14T Class B Anchor-Mounted Tank Wagon 'Fina' Black
38-780    14T Class B Anchor-Mounted Tank Wagon 'Regent Oil' Black
39-654    BR Mk2F FO First Open Virgin Trains (Original)
39-654DC    BR Mk2F FO First Open Virgin Trains (Original)
39-679    BR Mk2F TSO Tourist Second Open Virgin Trains (Original)
39-679DC    BR Mk2F TSO Tourist Second Open Virgin Trains (Original)
39-680    BR Mk2F TSO Tourist Second Open ScotRail Saltire
39-680DC    BR Mk2F TSO Tourist Second Open ScotRail Saltire
39-687    BR Mk2F RFB Restaurant First Buffet Virgin Trains (Original)
39-687DC    BR Mk2F RFB Restaurant First Buffet Virgin Trains (Original)
    
Jul/Aug    
39-703    BR Mk2F BSO Brake Second Open Virgin Trains (Original)
39-703DC    BR Mk2F BSO Brake Second Open Virgin Trains (Original)
39-704    BR Mk2F BSO Brake Second Open ScotRail Saltire
39-704DC    BR Mk2F BSO Brake Second Open ScotRail Saltire

 

Awaiting
Steam locos:    18 (includes: L&YR Class 5 Tank, LMS 5XP 'Patriot', LMS Ivatt 2MT Tank, LNER B1, BR Standard 3MT Tank, BR Standard 5MT, LNER A1, BR Standard 9F, LMS Fairburn Tank and BR Standard 4MT 2-6-0)
Diesel & Electric Locos and Mulitiple Units:    16 (includes: 08, 25, 40, 47, 101, 105, MLV, Derby Lightweight DMU)
Coaches:    18 (includes Bulleids, WCRC coaches & BR Scotrail MK2 coaches)
Wagons & Departmental Vehicles:    60

 

Bachmann Narrow Gauge
Awaiting
16 (includes Quarry Hunslet steam locos, Baguley-Drewry diesel locos, RNAD wagons & Ashover coaches)

 

EFE Rail
Nov/Dec    
E87000    JIA Nacco Wagon 33-70-0894-007-0 Imerys Blue
E87001    JIA Nacco Wagon 33-70-0894-008-8 Imerys Blue
E87002    JIA Nacco Wagon 33-70-0894-009-6 Imerys Blue [W - light]
E87003    JIA Nacco Wagon 33-70-0894-010-4 Imerys Blue [W - light]
E87004    JIA Nacco Wagon 33-70-0894-011-2 Imerys Blue [W - heavy]
E87005    JIA Nacco Wagon 33-70-0894-012-0 Imerys Blue [W - heavy]
E87010    PBA Tiger Wagon TRL 11601 ECC International White
E87011    PBA Tiger Wagon TRL 11603 ECC International White
E87012    PBA Tiger Wagon TRL 11606 ECC International White
E87013    PBA Tiger Wagon TRL 11610 ECC International White
E87014    PBA Tiger Wagon TRL 11627 ECC International White [W]
E87015    PBA Tiger Wagon TRL 11612 ECC International White [W]
E87016    PBA Tiger Wagon TRL 11616 ECC International White [W]
E87017    PBA Tiger Wagon TRL 11620 ECC International White [W]

    
Dec/Jan    
E99939    London Underground 1938 Tube Stock, 4-Car Motorised Train

 

Thomas & Friends
Nov/Dec    
00642BE    Thomas with Annie and Clarabel - moving eyes DCC Ready
44494BE    EZ Track Layout Expander Pack
58741BE    Thomas The Tank Engine™ w/Moving Eyes DCC Ready
58742BE    Percy The Small Engine w/Moving Eyes DCC Ready
58743BE    James The Red Engine w/Moving Eyes DCC Ready
58744BE    Gordon The Express Engine w/Moving Eyes DCC Ready
58747BE    Toby The Tram Engine w/Moving Eyes DCC Ready
76034BE    Gordons Express Composite Coach
76035BE    Gordons Express Brake Coach
76038BE    Red Coach
76039BE    Red Brake Coach
76044BE    Annie Carriage
76045BE    Clarabel Carriage
77019BE    Toad Brake Van
77028BE    Henrietta Coach
77039BE    Sodor Fuel Tank
77046BE    Troublesome Truck No.1
77047BE    Troublesome Truck No.2
77048BE    Tidmouth Milk Tank

  • Thanks 2
  • Informative/Useful 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

The Bachmann website has updated the release dates for models. Changes I've noticed include:

  • Releases for Aug/Sep has been announced
  • The LNER V2 has moved to Jul/Aug (35-200 & 35-201) and Aug/Sep (35-202)

Bachmann Branchline
Oct/Nov    
31-678A    Class 85 85040 BR Blue [W]
    
Nov/Dec    
31-390    Class 414 2-HAP 2-Car EMU 6061 BR (SR) Green
31-391    Class 414 2-HAP 2-Car EMU 6063 BR Blue & Grey
31-392    Class 414 2-HAP 2-Car EMU 4322 BR Network SouthEast (Revised)

31-740    MR 1532 (1P) Tank 1273 Midland Railway Crimson Lake

31-740SF    MR 1532 (1P) Tank 1273 Midland Railway Crimson Lake
31-741    MR 1532 (1P) Tank 1303 LMS Black (Original)
31-741SF    MR 1532 (1P) Tank 1303 LMS Black (Original)
31-742    MR 1532 (1P) Tank 58072 BR Lined Black (Early Emblem)
31-742SF    MR 1532 (1P) Tank 58072 BR Lined Black (Early Emblem)
31-998    LMS 10001 BR Black (Early Emblem)
31-999    LMS 10000 BR Black (Early Emblem)
32-734B    Class 66/0 66117 DB Cargo
32-734BSF    Class 66/0 66117 DB Cargo
32-739    Class 66/4 66419 Freightliner G&W
32-739SF    Class 66/4 66413 Freightliner G&W
32-740SF    Class 66/7 66789 'British Rail 1948-1997' GBRf BR Blue (Large Logo)
32-741    Class 66/7 66783 'The Flying Dustman' GBRf 'Biffa' Red
32-741SF    Class 66/7 66783 'The Flying Dustman' GBRf 'Biffa' Red

32-908    Class 108 2-Car DMU BR Blue & Grey
32-983    Class 66/7 66779 'Evening Star' GBRf Brunswick Green
35-025    GWR 94XX Pannier Tank 9402 GWR Green (GWR)
35-026    GWR 94XX Pannier Tank 9487 BR Black (Early Emblem)
35-027    GWR 94XX Pannier Tank 9479 BR Black (Late Crest)

38-401B    SR 25T 'Pill Box' Brake Van Left-Hand Duckets BR Grey [W]
38-402B    SR 25T 'Pill Box' Brake Van Right-Hand Duckets BR Bauxite [W]
39-175F    BR Mk1 BG Brake Gangwayed BR Blue & Grey [W]
39-184B    BR Mk1 BG Brake Gangwayed Royal Mail Letters
39-190    BR Mk1 BG Brake Gangwayed Generator Van Network Rail Yellow
39-200D    BR Mk1 BG Brake Gangwayed High Security Rail Express Systems
    
Dec/Jan    
32-683RJ    Class 45/0 45022 'Lytham St. Annes' BR Blue
32-683RJSF    Class 45/0 45022 'Lytham St. Annes' BR Blue
32-684DB    Class 45/0 45040 'The King's Shropshire Light Infantry' BR Blue
32-684DBSF    Class 45/0 45040 'The King's Shropshire Light Infantry' BR Blue
32-685SD    Class 45/0 45041 'Royal Tank Regiment' BR Blue
32-685SDSF    Class 45/0 45041 'Royal Tank Regiment' BR Blue
32-686NF    Class 45/0 45046 'Royal Fusilier' BR Blue
32-686NFSF    Class 45/0 45046 'Royal Fusilier' BR Blue
32-687TL    Class 45/0 45049 'The Staffordshire Regiment' BR Blue
32-687TLSF    Class 45/0 45049 'The Staffordshire Regiment' BR Blue

32-755A    Class 57/3 57314 Arriva Trains Wales (Revised)
32-756A    Class 57/6 57602 'Restormel Castle' GWR Green (FirstGroup)
32-756ASF    Class 57/6 57602 'Restormel Castle' GWR Green (FirstGroup)
32-983SF    Class 66/7 66779 'Evening Star' GBRf Brunswick Green
38-163    BR 12T Ventilated Van BR Bauxite (TOPS)
38-170D    BR 12T Plywood Ventilated Van BR Bauxite (Early)
38-171D    BR 12T Plywood Ventilated Van BR Bauxite (Late)

38-375B    LNER 12T Ventilated Van Planked Ends LNER Bauxite
38-381A    LNER 12T Ventilated Van Corrugated Ends BR Bauxite (Late)
38-382    LNER 12T Ventilated Van Corrugated Ends BR Bauxite (Early)

    
Jan/Feb    
35-125    Class 20/3 20306 DRS Blue
35-126    Class 20/3 20311 Harry Needle Railroad Company
35-127    Class 20/3 20312 DRS Compass (Original)

39-275A    BR Mk1 GUV General Utility Van Royal Mail Letters
    
Feb/Mar    
38-230B    BR 12T Ventilated Van Plywood Doors BR Bauxite (Early) 'ICI'
38-232    BR 12T Ventilated Van Plywood Doors BR Bauxite (TOPS) [W]
38-233    BR 12T Planked Vent. Van with Plywood Door BR Departmental
39-180A    BR Mk1 BG Brake Gangwayed BR InterCity (Executive)

    
Mar/Apr    
31-186A    LMS 5XP 'Jubilee' 45654 'Hood' BR Lined Green (Late Crest)
31-186ASF    LMS 5XP 'Jubilee' 45654 'Hood' BR Lined Green (Late Crest)

32-929    Class 150/1 2-Car DMU 150115 BR Provincial (Original) [PF]
32-929SF    Class 150/1 2-Car DMU 150115 BR Provincial (Original)
32-940    Class 150/2 2-Car DMU 150232 GWR Green (FirstGroup) [PF]

32-941    Class 150/2 2-Car DMU 150275 Northern
33-088A    5 Plank China Clay Wagon GWR Grey With Tarpaulin Cover [W]
33-091    5 Plank China Clay 3-Wagon Pack BR Bauxite (Early) W-Covers
37-225J    BR 16T Steel Mineral Wagon Top Flap Doors BR Grey (Early) [W
37-227B    BR 16T Steel Mineral Wagon BR Grey (Late) [W]
37-239    BR 16T Steel Mineral 3-Wagon Pack BR Grey (Early) [W] [WL]
37-250J    BR 16T Steel Mineral Wagon Pressed End Door BR Grey [W]

37-256A    BR 16T Steel Mineral Wagon BR Bauxite (Early) [WL]
37-275G    BR 27T Steel Tippler BR Grey (Early) 'Iron Ore' [W]
37-279A    BR 27T Steel Tippler BR Bauxite (TOPS) 'Stone Traffic' [WL]
37-353B    BR 13T Steel Sand Tippler BR Grey (Early) [W]
37-354D    BR 13T Steel Sand Tippler BR Grey (Early) [WL]
37-355D    BR 13T Steel Sand Tippler BR Bauxite (Early)
37-357    BR 13T Steel Sand Tippler BR Bauxite (Departmental) [W]

    
May/Jun    
31-490    Class 410 4-BEP 4-Car EMU BR (SR) Green (SYP)
31-491    Class 410 4-BEP 4-Car EMU 7010 BR Blue & Grey

32-682    Class 45/0 D53 'Royal Tank Regiment' BR Green (SYP)
32-682SF    Class 45/0 D53 'Royal Tank Regiment' BR Green (SYP)
32-701A    Class 46 Centre Headcode 46020 BR Blue
32-701ASF    Class 46 Centre Headcode 46020 BR Blue
37-376D    16T Steel Mineral Wagon Pressed End Door MOT Bauxite [WL]
37-402    16T Steel Slope-Sided Mineral Wagon 'Stewart & Lloyds' [WL]
37-425B    16T Steel Slope-Sided Mineral Wagon BR Grey (Early) [W]
37-428    16T Steel Slope-Sided Mineral Wagon 'Rother Vale' Black
37-429    16T Steel Slope-Sided Mineral Wagon 'WD Barnett & Co.' [WL]
    
Jun/Jul    
31-932    LMS 4P Compound 41123 BR Lined Black (Early Emblem)
31-933A    LMS 4P Compound 41143 BR Lined Black (Late Crest)
38-776A    20T Class B Anchor-Mounted Tank Wagon 'Shell BP' Black [W]
38-777A    20T Class B Anchor-Mounted Tank Wagon 'Esso' Black [W]
38-778    14T Class A Anchor-Mounted Tank Wagon 'National Benzole'
38-779    14T Class B Anchor-Mounted Tank Wagon 'Fina' Black
38-780    14T Class B Anchor-Mounted Tank Wagon 'Regent Oil' Black
39-654    BR Mk2F FO First Open Virgin Trains (Original)
39-654DC    BR Mk2F FO First Open Virgin Trains (Original)
39-679    BR Mk2F TSO Tourist Second Open Virgin Trains (Original)
39-679DC    BR Mk2F TSO Tourist Second Open Virgin Trains (Original)
39-680    BR Mk2F TSO Tourist Second Open ScotRail Saltire
39-680DC    BR Mk2F TSO Tourist Second Open ScotRail Saltire
39-687    BR Mk2F RFB Restaurant First Buffet Virgin Trains (Original)
39-687DC    BR Mk2F RFB Restaurant First Buffet Virgin Trains (Original)
39-703    BR Mk2F BSO Brake Second Open Virgin Trains (Original)
39-703DC    BR Mk2F BSO Brake Second Open Virgin Trains (Original)
39-704    BR Mk2F BSO Brake Second Open ScotRail Saltire
39-704DC    BR Mk2F BSO Brake Second Open ScotRail Saltire

    
Jul/Aug    
35-200    LNER V2 4791 LNER Lined Green (Original)
35-201    LNER V2 60845 BR Lined Black (Early Emblem)


Aug/Sep    
31-976B    BR Standard 3MT Tank 82041 BR Lined Green (Late Crest)
31-982    BR Standard 3MT Tank 82018 BR Lined Black (Late Crest) [W]
32-114B    Class 08 13052 BR Black (Early Emblem)
32-116B    Class 08 D3881 BR Green (Wasp Stripes) [W]
35-202    LNER V2 60847 'St Peter's School' BR Lined Green (Late Crest
37-576C    BR 45T TTA Tank Wagon 'Esso' Grey
37-578B    BR 45T TTA Tank Wagon 'ICI Petrochemicals & Plastics' White

37-582D    BR 45T TTA Tank Wagon 'Shell BP' Black
37-585A    BR 45T TTA Tank Wagon 'Amoco' Grey
37-586A    BR 45T TTA Tank Wagon 'Fina' Silver [W]
37-588    BR 45T TTA Tank Wagon 'Murco' Grey
37-589    BR 45T TTA Tank Wagon 'Charringtons' Black [W]

 

Awaiting
Steam locos:    16 (includes: L&YR Class 5 Tank, LMS 5XP 'Patriot', LMS Ivatt 2MT Tank, LNER B1, BR Standard 5MT, LNER A1, BR Standard 9F, LMS Fairburn Tank and BR Standard 4MT 2-6-0)
Diesel & Electric Locos and Mulitiple Units:    14 (includes: 25, 40, 47, 101, 105, MLV, Derby Lightweight DMU)
Coaches:    18 (includes Bulleid coaches, WCRC coaches & BR Scotrail MK2 coaches)
Wagons & Departmental Vehicles:    53

 

Bachmann Narrow Gauge
Awaiting
16 (includes Quarry Hunslet steam locos, Baguley-Drewry diesel locos, RNAD wagons & Ashover coaches)

 

EFE Rail
Nov/Dec    
E87000    JIA Nacco Wagon 33-70-0894-007-0 Imerys Blue
E87001    JIA Nacco Wagon 33-70-0894-008-8 Imerys Blue
E87002    JIA Nacco Wagon 33-70-0894-009-6 Imerys Blue [W - light]
E87003    JIA Nacco Wagon 33-70-0894-010-4 Imerys Blue [W - light]
E87004    JIA Nacco Wagon 33-70-0894-011-2 Imerys Blue [W - heavy]
E87005    JIA Nacco Wagon 33-70-0894-012-0 Imerys Blue [W - heavy]
E87010    PBA Tiger Wagon TRL 11601 ECC International White
E87011    PBA Tiger Wagon TRL 11603 ECC International White
E87012    PBA Tiger Wagon TRL 11606 ECC International White
E87013    PBA Tiger Wagon TRL 11610 ECC International White
E87014    PBA Tiger Wagon TRL 11627 ECC International White [W]
E87015    PBA Tiger Wagon TRL 11612 ECC International White [W]
E87016    PBA Tiger Wagon TRL 11616 ECC International White [W]
E87017    PBA Tiger Wagon TRL 11620 ECC International White [W]
    
Dec/Jan    
E99939    London Underground 1938 Tube Stock, 4-Car Motorised Train

 

Thomas & Friends
Dec/Jan    
00642BE    Thomas with Annie and Clarabel - moving eyes DCC Ready
44494BE    EZ Track Layout Expander Pack
58741BE    Thomas The Tank Engine™ w/Moving Eyes DCC Ready
58742BE    Percy The Small Engine w/Moving Eyes DCC Ready
58743BE    James The Red Engine w/Moving Eyes DCC Ready
58744BE    Gordon The Express Engine w/Moving Eyes DCC Ready
58747BE    Toby The Tram Engine w/Moving Eyes DCC Ready
76034BE    Gordons Express Composite Coach
76035BE    Gordons Express Brake Coach
76038BE    Red Coach
76039BE    Red Brake Coach
76044BE    Annie Carriage
76045BE    Clarabel Carriage
77019BE    Toad Brake Van
77028BE    Henrietta Coach
77039BE    Sodor Fuel Tank
77046BE    Troublesome Truck No.1

77047BE    Troublesome Truck No.2
77048BE    Tidmouth Milk Tank

Edited by Paul.Uni
  • Thanks 9
  • Informative/Useful 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Paul.Uni changed the title to Bachmann OO/OO9 Availability (including Branchline, EFE Rail, Narrow Gauge & Thomas) to Aug/Sep 2021 (as of 19/10)

Thanks for this Paul, it must take quitesome time to copy it all out!  It is re-assuring to see ‘my’ 94xx, 9487, on track for Nov/Dec, not long now!

  • Agree 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Very interested to see how the Americans react to our versions of the Thomas range being DCC Ready. One would assume they would change theirs to dcc ready as well but we shall see. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hilux5972 said:

Very interested to see how the Americans react to our versions of the Thomas range being DCC Ready. One would assume they would change theirs to dcc ready as well but we shall see. 

Would expect so there will be an element of tooling change. Pretty certain the Thomas chassis is a perfect for a  NLR dock tank if the cylinders and connecting rod could be added - I did suggest it to one of the now long gone body makers and I do note it is offered by an ebay seller albeit fitting the Electrotren chassis which looks wrong IMO due to the small wheels.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just trying to work it out but the last announcements were August 7th so can we expect another set of quarterly announcements the first or second week of November. Couldn’t see anything on the Bachmann site to confirm this.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, rhydddu said:

Why no mention at all of the 009 narrow gauge releases? 

You mean apart from:

On 19/10/2020 at 22:51, Paul.Uni said:

Bachmann Narrow Gauge
Awaiting
16 (includes Quarry Hunslet steam locos, Baguley-Drewry diesel locos, RNAD wagons & Ashover coaches)

This is a list of models that have release dates. There are 117 Branchline and Narrow Gauge models that don't have a release date, until that amount becomes much smaller I'm not listing each one individually. I include the brief awaiting sections under Branchline and Narrow Gauge to try and stop the questions of 'Why isn't *insert model that doesn't have a release date* on the list?'.

 

So the list of release dates for the Narrow Gauge models will most likely look like that until either Bachmann give release dates for any of the 16 models or they announce new models from the existing tooling, under their new system of announce and release within three months.

Edited by Paul.Uni
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just got email from Bachmann about announcement it states that some of the new models are in stock ready for shipping to retailers the following week and there will be several new collectors club models launched at the same time.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Informative/Useful 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, shunny said:

Just got email from Bachmann about announcement it states that some of the new models are in stock ready for shipping to retailers the following week and there will be several new collectors club models launched at the same time.

 

Yep I saw that too. It's quite good they are announcing stuff that's ready to go, makes for quite an exciting change to having to pre order and wait a while.

 

I'm also hoping the collector's club stuff is interesting!

Link to post
Share on other sites

I know I said I wasn't going to post a list of the models without a release date, but I got curious as to when the models were announced so here is that list. Those in bold are new tooling.

 

OO - 2013

37-560 BR 45T Class B TTA Conical End Black (Unbranded)

37-561 BR 45T Class B TTA Conical End Black (Unbranded) [W]

 

OO - 2017

38-880 BR VEA ‘Vanwide’ BR Bauxite (TOPS)

38-881 BR VEA 'Vanwide' BR Railfreight Red & Grey

38-882 BR VEA 'Vanwide' BR Railfreight Distribution Sector

 

OO - 2018

32-340 Class 25/1 25060 BR Blue [W]

32-341 Class 25/2 D5282 BR Two-Tone Green (Small Yellow Panels)

32-510 BR Standard 5MT 'King Leodegrance' BR Lined Black (E-Emblem)

32-511 BR Standard 5MT 73051 BR Lined Green (Late Crest) [W]

34-725 SR Bulleid Brake Third Semi-Open 10'' Vents SR Malachite Grn

34-725A SR Bulleid Brake Third Semi-Open 10'' Vents SR Malachite Grn

34-726 SR Bulleid Brake Third Semi-Open 10'' Vents BR (SR) Green

34-727 SR Bulleid Brake Third Semi-Open 15'' Vents BR Crimson & Crm

34-727A SR Bulleid Brake Third Semi-Open 15'' Vents BR Crimson & Crm

34-750 SR Bulleid Composite Corridor 10'' Vents SR Malachite Green

34-751 SR Bulleid Composite Corridor 15'' Vents BR Crimson & Cream

34-775 SR Bulleid Third Corridor 10'' Vents BR Ex-SR Malachite Grn

34-776 SR Bulleid Third Corridor 15'' Vents BR Crimson & Cream

34-776A SR Bulleid Third Corridor 15'' Vents BR Crimson & Cream

34-800 SR Bulleid Brake Composite 10'' Vents BR (SR) Green

 

OO - 2019

31-168A L&YR Class 5 Tank 10730 LMS Crimson Lake (LMS)

31-171 L&YR Class 5 Tank 1042 L&YR Lined Black

31-215 LMS 5XP 'Patriot' 5551 'The Unknown Warrior' LMS Crimson

31-215SF LMS 5XP 'Patriot' 5551 'The Unknown Warrior' LMS Crimson

31-265A Class 419 MLV S68002 BR (SR) Green

31-267A Class 419 MLV S68008 BR Blue & Grey

31-325A Class 105 2-Car DMU BR Blue [W]

31-443 LMS Ivatt 2MT Tank 41227 BR Lined Black (British Railways)

31-665 Class 47/7 47711 'Greyfriars Bobby' BR Blue (Large Logo)

31-665SF Class 47/7 47711 'Greyfriars Bobby' BR Blue (Large Logo)

31-716A LNER B1 61076 BR Lined Black (Late Crest) [W]

31-717 LNER B1 1264 LNER Lined Green (Revised)

32-285A Class 101 2-Car DMU BR Green (Roundel)

32-285ASF Class 101 2-Car DMU BR Green (Roundel)

32-487 Class 40 Disc Headcode D213 'Andania' BR Green (SYP)

32-487SF Class 40 Disc Headcode D213 'Andania' BR Green (SYP)

32-518 Derby Lightweight 2-Car DMU BR Green (Early Emblem)

32-550D LNER A1 60163 ‘Tornado’ BR Lined Green (Late Crest)

32-550DSF LNER A1 60163 ‘Tornado’ BR Lined Green (Late Crest)

32-807 Class 47/4 47435 BR Blue

32-807SF Class 47/4 47435 BR Blue

32-852A BR Standard 9F with BR1F Tender 92069 BR Black (E Emb) [W]

32-859A BR Standard 9F with BR1B Tender 92212 BR Black (Late Crest)

32-875A LMS Fairburn Tank 2245 LMS Black (Original)

32-954A BR Standard 4MT with BR2A Tender 76084 BR Lined Black (E Emb

32-956 BR Standard 4MT with BR1B Tender 76066 BR Lined Black LC [W]

33-856E 30T Bogie Bolster BR Grey (Early) [W]

33-878A 45T Bogie Well Wagon LMS Grey

33-900F 45T Bogie Well Wagon GWR Grey

33-901F 45T Bogie Well Wagon BR Grey (Early) [WL]

33-927A 30T Bogie Bolster GWR Grey [WL]

33-929C 30T Bogie Bolster BR Grey (Early) [WL]

37-205A 8 Plank Wagon Coke Rails 'Bedwas' Grey

37-206B 8 Plank Wagon Coke Rails 'Stanton' Red

37-480 1 Plank Wagon GWR Grey With 'GWR' AF Container

37-481 1 Plank Wagon LNER Bauxite With 'LNER' Blue BD Container

37-508A 24T Ore Hopper BR Grey (Early) [W]

37-509 24T Ore Hopper LMS Bauxite [WL]

37-601C BR VGA Van BR Railfreight Red (Speedlink)

37-608 BR RBA Van DB Cargo

37-625A BRA Steel Carrier EWS

37-629A BRA Steel Carrier (Ex-EWS) DB Schenker [W]

37-711D 8T Cattle Wagon GWR Grey

37-712D 8T Cattle Wagon BR Bauxite (Late)

37-902B GWR 12T Shock Van Planked Ends BR Bauxite (Early) [W]

37-903B BR 12T Shock Van Corrugated Ends BR Bauxite (Early)

37-904A GWR 12T Shock Van Planked Ends GWR Grey

37-935 3 Plank Wagon SR Brown

37-937 3 Plank Wagon LMS Grey [WL]

37-951E Conflat Wagon BR Bauxite (Early) With BR Crimson BD Cont.

37-954A Conflat Wagon BR Bauxite (Early) With 'Pickfords' BD Cont.

37-975B Conflat Wagon GWR Grey With 'GWR' AF Container [W]

37-978A Conflat Wagon BR Bauxite (Early) With BR Ice Blue AF Cont.

38-021A CEA Covered Hopper Loadhaul [W]

38-022 CEA Covered Hopper EWS (Unbranded)

38-086B BR MKA 'Limpet' Open Wagon Grey [W]

38-087A BR MKA 'Limpet' Open Wagon Loadhaul

38-154 BR BDA Bogie Bolster BR Bauxite (TOPS) [W]

38-157 BR BDA Bogie Bolster Loadhaul [WL]

38-272A BR 22T 'Presflo' Cement Wagon BR Bauxite (TOPS) Rugby Cement

38-273 BR 22T 'Presflo' Cement Wagon 'Blue Circle Cement' Yellow

38-301A BR OTA Timber Wagon EWS [WL]

38-302A BR OTA Timber Wagon 'Kronospan' Blue [W] [WL]

38-345B BR FNA Nuclear Flask Wagon Flat Floor With Flask

38-347B BR FNA Nuclear Flask Wagon Sloping Floor With Flask

38-351B BR BAA Steel Carrier Wagon BR Railfreight Red [W] [WL]

38-354 BR BAA Steel Carrier Wagon BR Bauxite (TOPS) [WL]

38-676A GWR Shunters Truck GWR Grey

38-678A GWR Shunters Truck BR Departmental Black

38-701A BR 12T Pipe Wagon BR Bauxite (Late) [W]

38-703 BR 12T Pipe Wagon BR Bauxite (TOPS)

38-752A BR 22T Tube Wagon BR Bauxite (Late) [W]

38-753 BR 22T Tube Wagon BR Bauxite (TOPS)

39-059 BR Mk1 TSO Tourist Second Open WCRC Maroon

39-083 BR Mk1 BSK Brake Second Corridor WCRC Maroon

39-266 BR Mk1 RMB Restaurant Miniature Buffet WCRC Maroon

39-334 BR Mk2 FK First Corridor BR ScotRail

39-353 BR Mk2 TSO Tourist Second Open BR ScotRail

39-354 BR Mk2 TSO Tourist Second Open WCRC Maroon

39-526A SR PMV Parcels & Miscellaneous Van BR Crimson

 

OO9 - 2018

391-050 Quarry Hunslet 0-4-0 Tank 'Alice' Dinorwic Quarry Red

391-051 Quarry Hunslet 0-4-0 Tank 'Britomart' Blue

391-052 Quarry Hunslet 0-4-0 Tank 'Nesta' Penrhyn Quarry Lined Black

391-053 Quarry Hunslet 0-4-0 Tank 'Dorothea' Lined Green

 

OO9 - 2019

392-025 Baguley-Drewry 70hp Diesel DH88 RNAD Dean Hill

392-026 Baguley-Drewry 70hp Diesel Green

393-100 RNAD Enclosed-End Brake Van RNAD Grey

393-101 RNAD Open-End Brake Van Statfold Barn Railway Brown

393-125 RNAD Van RNAD Grey

393-127 RNAD Van Statfold Barn Railway White 'MICA B'

393-150 RNAD Rebuilt Open Wagon Statfold Barn Railway Grey

393-151 RNAD Rebuilt Open Wagon Welsh Highland Railway Red

393-175 RNAD Flat Wagon Planked Ends RNAD Dean Hill [WL]

393-176 RNAD Flat Wagon Statfold Barn Railway Grey 'Serpent B'

394-025 Gloucester Bogie Coach Ashover L. R. Crimson

394-026 Gloucester Bogie Coach Lincolnshire Coast L. R. Blue & Cream

Edited by Paul.Uni
  • Thanks 2
  • Informative/Useful 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • RMweb Gold

Rather hoping that with no date for 31-665 Class 47/7 47711 Bachmann are doing the headlight right, being a car type rather than a typical square headlight.


Roy

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Roy Langridge said:

Rather hoping that with no date for 31-665 Class 47/7 47711 Bachmann are doing the headlight right, being a car type rather than a typical square headlight.


Roy


With this long delay, also for 47435 in BR blue with dominos, so more standard, I hope Bachmann are retooling the cabs to remove the incorrect rivets.

Edited by brushman47544
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

So in order to distract myself last night I did this.

 

The first table shows the amount of Bachmann Brachline models that are yet to be released, split into new tooling and the year that existing tooling models were announced. The second shows those that are due by Jan/Feb.

image.png.36ecf7fae6f1f467dc78f79355555625.png

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Informative/Useful 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The new announcements have been added to the list. Also the Bachmann Rep 45/0 locos have vanished from the Bachmann website.

 

Those in blue were announced in 2018 or earlier.

 

Bachmann Branchline
Nov/Dec        
31-390    Class 414 2-HAP 2-Car EMU 6061 BR (SR) Green
31-391    Class 414 2-HAP 2-Car EMU 6063 BR Blue & Grey
31-392    Class 414 2-HAP 2-Car EMU 4322 BR Network SouthEast (Revised)
31-740    MR 1532 (1P) Tank 1273 Midland Railway Crimson Lake

31-740SF    MR 1532 (1P) Tank 1273 Midland Railway Crimson Lake
31-741    MR 1532 (1P) Tank 1303 LMS Black (Original)
31-741SF    MR 1532 (1P) Tank 1303 LMS Black (Original)
31-742    MR 1532 (1P) Tank 58072 BR Lined Black (Early Emblem)
31-742SF    MR 1532 (1P) Tank 58072 BR Lined Black (Early Emblem)
31-998    LMS 10001 BR Black (Early Emblem)
31-999    LMS 10000 BR Black (Early Emblem)
32-734B    Class 66/0 66117 DB Cargo
32-734BSF    Class 66/0 66117 DB Cargo
32-739    Class 66/4 66419 Freightliner G&W
32-739SF    Class 66/4 66419 Freightliner G&W
32-740SF    Class 66/7 66789 'British Rail 1948-1997' GBRf BR Blue (Large Logo)
32-741    Class 66/7 66783 'The Flying Dustman' GBRf 'Biffa' Red
32-741SF    Class 66/7 66783 'The Flying Dustman' GBRf 'Biffa' Red
32-908    Class 108 2-Car DMU BR Blue & Grey
32-983    Class 66/7 66779 'Evening Star' GBRf Brunswick Green
35-025    GWR 94XX Pannier Tank 9402 GWR Green (GWR)
35-026    GWR 94XX Pannier Tank 9487 BR Black (Early Emblem)
35-027    GWR 94XX Pannier Tank 9479 BR Black (Late Crest)

38-401B    SR 25T 'Pill Box' Brake Van Left-Hand Duckets BR Grey [W]
38-402B    SR 25T 'Pill Box' Brake Van Right-Hand Duckets BR Bauxite [W]
39-175F    BR Mk1 BG Brake Gangwayed BR Blue & Grey [W]
39-184B    BR Mk1 BG Brake Gangwayed Royal Mail Letters
39-190    BR Mk1 BG Brake Gangwayed Generator Van Network Rail Yellow
39-200D    BR Mk1 BG Brake Gangwayed High Security Rail Express Systems

 

Dec/Jan    
31-911    LB&SCR H1 Atlantic 2038 'Portland Bill' SR Malachite Green
31-911SF    LB&SCR H1 Atlantic 2038 'Portland Bill' SR Malachite Green
31-921A    LB&SCR H2 Atlantic 32425 'Trevose Head' BR Lined Black (Early Emblem)
31-921ASF    LB&SCR H2 Atlantic 32425 'Trevose Head' BR Lined Black (Early Emblem)
31-922    LB&SCR H2 Atlantic 422 LB&SCR Umber
31-922SF    LB&SCR H2 Atlantic 422 LB&SCR Umber

32-754A    Class 57/0 57009 DRS Compass (Original)
32-754ASF    Class 57/0 57009 DRS Compass (Original)

32-755A    Class 57/3 57314 Arriva Trains Wales (Revised)
32-756A    Class 57/6 57602 'Restormel Castle' GWR Green (FirstGroup)
32-756ASF    Class 57/6 57602 'Restormel Castle' GWR Green (FirstGroup)
32-765    Class 57/3 57313 WCRC Maroon
32-765SF    Class 57/3 57313 WCRC Maroon

32-900C    Class 108 2-Car DMU BR Green (Speed Whiskers)
32-983SF    Class 66/7 66779 'Evening Star' GBRf Brunswick Green
35-025SF    GWR 94XX Pannier Tank 9402 GWR Green (GWR)
35-026SF    GWR 94XX Pannier Tank 9487 BR Black (Early Emblem)
35-027SF    GWR 94XX Pannier Tank 9479 BR Black (Late Crest)

38-163    BR 12T Ventilated Van BR Bauxite (TOPS)
38-170D    BR 12T Plywood Ventilated Van BR Bauxite (Early)
38-171D    BR 12T Plywood Ventilated Van BR Bauxite (Late)

38-375B    LNER 12T Ventilated Van Planked Ends LNER Bauxite
38-381A    LNER 12T Ventilated Van Corrugated Ends BR Bauxite (Late)
38-382    LNER 12T Ventilated Van Corrugated Ends BR Bauxite (Early)

38-400B    SR 25T 'Pill Box' Brake Van Right-Hand Duckets SR Brown
39-276A    BR Mk1 GUV General Utility Van BR InterCity (Motorail)

 

Jan/Feb        
35-125    Class 20/3 20306 DRS Blue
35-126    Class 20/3 20311 Harry Needle Railroad Company
35-127    Class 20/3 20312 DRS Compass (Original)

35-500SF    Class 117 3-Car DMU BR Green (Speed Whiskers)
35-501SF    Class 117 3-Car DMU BR Blue & Grey
35-502SF    Class 117 3-Car DMU BR Network SouthEast (Revised)

39-275A    BR Mk1 GUV General Utility Van Royal Mail Letters

 

Feb/Mar        
38-230B    BR 12T Ventilated Van Plywood Doors BR Bauxite (Early) 'ICI'
38-232    BR 12T Ventilated Van Plywood Doors BR Bauxite (TOPS) [W]
38-233    BR 12T Planked Vent. Van with Plywood Door BR Departmental
39-180A    BR Mk1 BG Brake Gangwayed BR InterCity (Executive)

 

Mar/Apr        
31-186A    LMS 5XP 'Jubilee' 45654 'Hood' BR Lined Green (Late Crest)
31-186ASF    LMS 5XP 'Jubilee' 45654 'Hood' BR Lined Green (Late Crest)
32-929    Class 150/1 2-Car DMU 150115 BR Provincial (Original) [PF]
32-929SF    Class 150/1 2-Car DMU 150115 BR Provincial (Original)
32-940    Class 150/2 2-Car DMU 150232 GWR Green (FirstGroup) [PF]
32-941    Class 150/2 2-Car DMU 150275 Northern

33-088A    5 Plank China Clay Wagon GWR Grey With Tarpaulin Cover [W]
33-091    5 Plank China Clay 3-Wagon Pack BR Bauxite (Early) W-Covers
37-225J    BR 16T Steel Mineral Wagon Top Flap Doors BR Grey (Early) [W
37-227B    BR 16T Steel Mineral Wagon BR Grey (Late) [W]
37-239    BR 16T Steel Mineral 3-Wagon Pack BR Grey (Early) [W] [WL]
37-250J    BR 16T Steel Mineral Wagon Pressed End Door BR Grey [W]
37-256A    BR 16T Steel Mineral Wagon BR Bauxite (Early) [WL]
37-275G    BR 27T Steel Tippler BR Grey (Early) 'Iron Ore' [W]
37-279A    BR 27T Steel Tippler BR Bauxite (TOPS) 'Stone Traffic' [WL]
37-353B    BR 13T Steel Sand Tippler BR Grey (Early) [W]
37-354D    BR 13T Steel Sand Tippler BR Grey (Early) [WL]
37-355D    BR 13T Steel Sand Tippler BR Bauxite (Early)
37-357    BR 13T Steel Sand Tippler BR Bauxite (Departmental) [W]

 

May/Jun        
31-490    Class 410 4-BEP 4-Car EMU BR (SR) Green (SYP)
31-491    Class 410 4-BEP 4-Car EMU 7010 BR Blue & Grey

32-682    Class 45/0 D53 'Royal Tank Regiment' BR Green (SYP)
32-682SF    Class 45/0 D53 'Royal Tank Regiment' BR Green (SYP)
32-701A    Class 46 Centre Headcode 46020 BR Blue
32-701ASF    Class 46 Centre Headcode 46020 BR Blue
37-376D    16T Steel Mineral Wagon Pressed End Door MOT Bauxite [WL]
37-402    16T Steel Slope-Sided Mineral Wagon 'Stewart & Lloyds' [WL]
37-425B    16T Steel Slope-Sided Mineral Wagon BR Grey (Early) [W]
37-428    16T Steel Slope-Sided Mineral Wagon 'Rother Vale' Black
37-429    16T Steel Slope-Sided Mineral Wagon 'WD Barnett & Co.' [WL]

 

Jun/Jul        
31-932    LMS 4P Compound 41123 BR Lined Black (Early Emblem)
31-933A    LMS 4P Compound 41143 BR Lined Black (Late Crest)
38-776A    20T Class B Anchor-Mounted Tank Wagon 'Shell BP' Black [W]
38-777A    20T Class B Anchor-Mounted Tank Wagon 'Esso' Black [W]
38-778    14T Class A Anchor-Mounted Tank Wagon 'National Benzole'
38-779    14T Class B Anchor-Mounted Tank Wagon 'Fina' Black
38-780    14T Class B Anchor-Mounted Tank Wagon 'Regent Oil' Black
39-654    BR Mk2F FO First Open Virgin Trains (Original)
39-654DC    BR Mk2F FO First Open Virgin Trains (Original)
39-679    BR Mk2F TSO Tourist Second Open Virgin Trains (Original)
39-679DC    BR Mk2F TSO Tourist Second Open Virgin Trains (Original)
39-680    BR Mk2F TSO Tourist Second Open ScotRail Saltire
39-680DC    BR Mk2F TSO Tourist Second Open ScotRail Saltire
39-687    BR Mk2F RFB Restaurant First Buffet Virgin Trains (Original)
39-687DC    BR Mk2F RFB Restaurant First Buffet Virgin Trains (Original)
39-703    BR Mk2F BSO Brake Second Open Virgin Trains (Original)
39-703DC    BR Mk2F BSO Brake Second Open Virgin Trains (Original)
39-704    BR Mk2F BSO Brake Second Open ScotRail Saltire
39-704DC    BR Mk2F BSO Brake Second Open ScotRail Saltire

 

Jul/Aug        
35-200    LNER V2 4791 LNER Lined Green (Original)
35-201    LNER V2 60845 BR Lined Black (Early Emblem)

 

Aug/Sep        
31-976B    BR Standard 3MT Tank 82041 BR Lined Green (Late Crest)
31-982    BR Standard 3MT Tank 82018 BR Lined Black (Late Crest) [W]
32-114B    Class 08 13052 BR Black (Early Emblem)
32-116B    Class 08 D3881 BR Green (Wasp Stripes) [W]
35-202    LNER V2 60847 'St Peter's School' BR Lined Green (Late Crest
37-576C    BR 45T TTA Tank Wagon 'Esso' Grey
37-578B    BR 45T TTA Tank Wagon 'ICI Petrochemicals & Plastics' White

37-582D    BR 45T TTA Tank Wagon 'Shell BP' Black
37-585A    BR 45T TTA Tank Wagon 'Amoco' Grey
37-586A    BR 45T TTA Tank Wagon 'Fina' Silver [W]
37-588    BR 45T TTA Tank Wagon 'Murco' Grey
37-589    BR 45T TTA Tank Wagon 'Charringtons' Black [W]

 

Awaiting
Steam locos:    16 (includes: L&YR Class 5 Tank, LMS 5XP 'Patriot', LMS Ivatt 2MT Tank, LNER B1, BR Standard 5MT, LNER A1, BR Standard 9F, LMS Fairburn Tank and BR Standard 4MT 2-6-0)
Diesel & Electric Locos and Mulitiple Units:    14 (includes: 25, 40, 47, 101, 105, MLV, Derby Lightweight DMU)
Coaches:    18 (includes Bulleid coaches, WCRC coaches & BR Scotrail MK2 coaches)
Wagons:    52

    
Bachmann Narrow Gauge

Awaiting
16 (includes Quarry Hunslet steam locos, Baguley-Drewry diesel locos, RNAD wagons & Ashover coaches)

    
EFE Rail
Nov/Dec    
E84005    Class 58 58011 BR Railfreight (Red Stripe) [W - faded paint and logos]
E84006    Class 58 58018 ‘High Marnham Power Station’ BR Railfreight Coal Se
E84007    Class 58 58021 'Hither Green Depot' Mainline Blue
E84008    Class 58 58039 EWS [W]
E85010    LSWR Beattie Well Tank with Square Splashers 30586 BR Black (L-Crest)
E85011    LSWR Beattie Well Tank 3298 SR Black (Sunshine)
E85012    LSWR Beattie Well Tank 3298 SR Green (Preserved)
E86001    LSWR 'Gate Stock' 2-Coach Set BR Crimson
E86002    LSWR 'Gate Stock' 2-Coach Set SR Maunsell Green

E87000    JIA Nacco Wagon 33-70-0894-007-0 Imerys Blue
E87001    JIA Nacco Wagon 33-70-0894-008-8 Imerys Blue
E87002    JIA Nacco Wagon 33-70-0894-009-6 Imerys Blue [W - light]
E87003    JIA Nacco Wagon 33-70-0894-010-4 Imerys Blue [W - light]
E87004    JIA Nacco Wagon 33-70-0894-011-2 Imerys Blue [W - heavy]
E87005    JIA Nacco Wagon 33-70-0894-012-0 Imerys Blue [W - heavy]
E87006    Cargowaggon 279-7-664-9 Taunton Cider
E87007    Cargowaggon 279-7-690-9 Danzas 'Great Britain - Continent' [W]
E87008    Cargowaggon 279-7-611-1 Blue Circle Cement
E87009    Cargowaggon 279-7-604-6 Silver & Blue Unbranded [W]

E87010    PBA Tiger Wagon TRL 11601 ECC International White
E87011    PBA Tiger Wagon TRL 11603 ECC International White
E87012    PBA Tiger Wagon TRL 11606 ECC International White
E87013    PBA Tiger Wagon TRL 11610 ECC International White
E87014    PBA Tiger Wagon TRL 11627 ECC International White [W]
E87015    PBA Tiger Wagon TRL 11612 ECC International White [W]
E87016    PBA Tiger Wagon TRL 11616 ECC International White [W]
E87017    PBA Tiger Wagon TRL 11620 ECC International White [W]

 

Dec/Jan        
E99939    London Underground 1938 Tube Stock, 4-Car Motorised Train
    
Thomas & Friends
Dec/Jan        
00642BE    Thomas with Annie and Clarabel - moving eyes DCC Ready
44494BE    EZ Track Layout Expander Pack
58741BE    Thomas The Tank Engine™ w/Moving Eyes DCC Ready
58742BE    Percy The Small Engine w/Moving Eyes DCC Ready
58743BE    James The Red Engine w/Moving Eyes DCC Ready
58744BE    Gordon The Express Engine w/Moving Eyes DCC Ready
58747BE    Toby The Tram Engine w/Moving Eyes DCC Ready
76034BE    Gordons Express Composite Coach
76035BE    Gordons Express Brake Coach
76038BE    Red Coach
76039BE    Red Brake Coach
76044BE    Annie Carriage
76045BE    Clarabel Carriage
77019BE    Toad Brake Van
77028BE    Henrietta Coach
77039BE    Sodor Fuel Tank
77046BE    Troublesome Truck No.1
77047BE    Troublesome Truck No.2
77048BE    Tidmouth Milk Tank

Edited by Paul.Uni
  • Thanks 2
  • Informative/Useful 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Paul.Uni said:

The new announcements have been added to the list. Also the Bachmann Rep 45/0 locos have vanished from the Bachmann website.

 

Those in blue were announced in 2018 or earlier.

 

Bachmann Branchline
Nov/Dec        
31-390    Class 414 2-HAP 2-Car EMU 6061 BR (SR) Green
31-391    Class 414 2-HAP 2-Car EMU 6063 BR Blue & Grey
31-392    Class 414 2-HAP 2-Car EMU 4322 BR Network SouthEast (Revised)
31-740    MR 1532 (1P) Tank 1273 Midland Railway Crimson Lake

31-740SF    MR 1532 (1P) Tank 1273 Midland Railway Crimson Lake
31-741    MR 1532 (1P) Tank 1303 LMS Black (Original)
31-741SF    MR 1532 (1P) Tank 1303 LMS Black (Original)
31-742    MR 1532 (1P) Tank 58072 BR Lined Black (Early Emblem)
31-742SF    MR 1532 (1P) Tank 58072 BR Lined Black (Early Emblem)
31-998    LMS 10001 BR Black (Early Emblem)
31-999    LMS 10000 BR Black (Early Emblem)
32-734B    Class 66/0 66117 DB Cargo
32-734BSF    Class 66/0 66117 DB Cargo
32-739    Class 66/4 66419 Freightliner G&W
32-739SF    Class 66/4 66419 Freightliner G&W
32-740SF    Class 66/7 66789 'British Rail 1948-1997' GBRf BR Blue (Large Logo)
32-741    Class 66/7 66783 'The Flying Dustman' GBRf 'Biffa' Red
32-741SF    Class 66/7 66783 'The Flying Dustman' GBRf 'Biffa' Red
32-908    Class 108 2-Car DMU BR Blue & Grey
32-983    Class 66/7 66779 'Evening Star' GBRf Brunswick Green
35-025    GWR 94XX Pannier Tank 9402 GWR Green (GWR)
35-026    GWR 94XX Pannier Tank 9487 BR Black (Early Emblem)
35-027    GWR 94XX Pannier Tank 9479 BR Black (Late Crest)
38-401B    SR 25T 'Pill Box' Brake Van Left-Hand Duckets BR Grey [W]
38-402B    SR 25T 'Pill Box' Brake Van Right-Hand Duckets BR Bauxite [W]
39-175F    BR Mk1 BG Brake Gangwayed BR Blue & Grey [W]
39-184B    BR Mk1 BG Brake Gangwayed Royal Mail Letters
39-190    BR Mk1 BG Brake Gangwayed Generator Van Network Rail Yellow
39-200D    BR Mk1 BG Brake Gangwayed High Security Rail Express Systems

 

Dec/Jan    
31-911    LB&SCR H1 Atlantic 2038 'Portland Bill' SR Malachite Green
31-911SF    LB&SCR H1 Atlantic 2038 'Portland Bill' SR Malachite Green
31-921A    LB&SCR H2 Atlantic 32425 'Trevose Head' BR Lined Black (Early Emblem)
31-921ASF    LB&SCR H2 Atlantic 32425 'Trevose Head' BR Lined Black (Early Emblem)
31-922    LB&SCR H2 Atlantic 422 LB&SCR Umber
31-922SF    LB&SCR H2 Atlantic 422 LB&SCR Umber

32-754A    Class 57/0 57009 DRS Compass (Original)
32-754ASF    Class 57/0 57009 DRS Compass (Original)

32-755A    Class 57/3 57314 Arriva Trains Wales (Revised)
32-756A    Class 57/6 57602 'Restormel Castle' GWR Green (FirstGroup)
32-756ASF    Class 57/6 57602 'Restormel Castle' GWR Green (FirstGroup)
32-765    Class 57/3 57313 WCRC Maroon
32-765SF    Class 57/3 57313 WCRC Maroon

32-900C    Class 108 2-Car DMU BR Green (Speed Whiskers)
32-983SF    Class 66/7 66779 'Evening Star' GBRf Brunswick Green
35-025SF    GWR 94XX Pannier Tank 9402 GWR Green (GWR)
35-026SF    GWR 94XX Pannier Tank 9487 BR Black (Early Emblem)
35-027SF    GWR 94XX Pannier Tank 9479 BR Black (Late Crest)

38-163    BR 12T Ventilated Van BR Bauxite (TOPS)
38-170D    BR 12T Plywood Ventilated Van BR Bauxite (Early)
38-171D    BR 12T Plywood Ventilated Van BR Bauxite (Late)

38-375B    LNER 12T Ventilated Van Planked Ends LNER Bauxite
38-381A    LNER 12T Ventilated Van Corrugated Ends BR Bauxite (Late)
38-382    LNER 12T Ventilated Van Corrugated Ends BR Bauxite (Early)

38-400B    SR 25T 'Pill Box' Brake Van Right-Hand Duckets SR Brown
39-276A    BR Mk1 GUV General Utility Van BR InterCity (Motorail)

 

Jan/Feb        
35-125    Class 20/3 20306 DRS Blue
35-126    Class 20/3 20311 Harry Needle Railroad Company
35-127    Class 20/3 20312 DRS Compass (Original)

35-500SF    Class 117 3-Car DMU BR Green (Speed Whiskers)
35-501SF    Class 117 3-Car DMU BR Blue & Grey
35-502SF    Class 117 3-Car DMU BR Network SouthEast (Revised)

39-275A    BR Mk1 GUV General Utility Van Royal Mail Letters

 

Feb/Mar        
38-230B    BR 12T Ventilated Van Plywood Doors BR Bauxite (Early) 'ICI'
38-232    BR 12T Ventilated Van Plywood Doors BR Bauxite (TOPS) [W]
38-233    BR 12T Planked Vent. Van with Plywood Door BR Departmental
39-180A    BR Mk1 BG Brake Gangwayed BR InterCity (Executive)

 

Mar/Apr        
31-186A    LMS 5XP 'Jubilee' 45654 'Hood' BR Lined Green (Late Crest)
31-186ASF    LMS 5XP 'Jubilee' 45654 'Hood' BR Lined Green (Late Crest)
32-929    Class 150/1 2-Car DMU 150115 BR Provincial (Original) [PF]
32-929SF    Class 150/1 2-Car DMU 150115 BR Provincial (Original)
32-940    Class 150/2 2-Car DMU 150232 GWR Green (FirstGroup) [PF]
32-941    Class 150/2 2-Car DMU 150275 Northern

33-088A    5 Plank China Clay Wagon GWR Grey With Tarpaulin Cover [W]
33-091    5 Plank China Clay 3-Wagon Pack BR Bauxite (Early) W-Covers
37-225J    BR 16T Steel Mineral Wagon Top Flap Doors BR Grey (Early) [W
37-227B    BR 16T Steel Mineral Wagon BR Grey (Late) [W]
37-239    BR 16T Steel Mineral 3-Wagon Pack BR Grey (Early) [W] [WL]
37-250J    BR 16T Steel Mineral Wagon Pressed End Door BR Grey [W]
37-256A    BR 16T Steel Mineral Wagon BR Bauxite (Early) [WL]
37-275G    BR 27T Steel Tippler BR Grey (Early) 'Iron Ore' [W]
37-279A    BR 27T Steel Tippler BR Bauxite (TOPS) 'Stone Traffic' [WL]
37-353B    BR 13T Steel Sand Tippler BR Grey (Early) [W]
37-354D    BR 13T Steel Sand Tippler BR Grey (Early) [WL]
37-355D    BR 13T Steel Sand Tippler BR Bauxite (Early)
37-357    BR 13T Steel Sand Tippler BR Bauxite (Departmental) [W]

 

May/Jun        
31-490    Class 410 4-BEP 4-Car EMU BR (SR) Green (SYP)
31-491    Class 410 4-BEP 4-Car EMU 7010 BR Blue & Grey

32-682    Class 45/0 D53 'Royal Tank Regiment' BR Green (SYP)
32-682SF    Class 45/0 D53 'Royal Tank Regiment' BR Green (SYP)
32-701A    Class 46 Centre Headcode 46020 BR Blue
32-701ASF    Class 46 Centre Headcode 46020 BR Blue
37-376D    16T Steel Mineral Wagon Pressed End Door MOT Bauxite [WL]
37-402    16T Steel Slope-Sided Mineral Wagon 'Stewart & Lloyds' [WL]
37-425B    16T Steel Slope-Sided Mineral Wagon BR Grey (Early) [W]
37-428    16T Steel Slope-Sided Mineral Wagon 'Rother Vale' Black
37-429    16T Steel Slope-Sided Mineral Wagon 'WD Barnett & Co.' [WL]

 

Jun/Jul        
31-932    LMS 4P Compound 41123 BR Lined Black (Early Emblem)
31-933A    LMS 4P Compound 41143 BR Lined Black (Late Crest)
38-776A    20T Class B Anchor-Mounted Tank Wagon 'Shell BP' Black [W]
38-777A    20T Class B Anchor-Mounted Tank Wagon 'Esso' Black [W]
38-778    14T Class A Anchor-Mounted Tank Wagon 'National Benzole'
38-779    14T Class B Anchor-Mounted Tank Wagon 'Fina' Black
38-780    14T Class B Anchor-Mounted Tank Wagon 'Regent Oil' Black
39-654    BR Mk2F FO First Open Virgin Trains (Original)
39-654DC    BR Mk2F FO First Open Virgin Trains (Original)
39-679    BR Mk2F TSO Tourist Second Open Virgin Trains (Original)
39-679DC    BR Mk2F TSO Tourist Second Open Virgin Trains (Original)
39-680    BR Mk2F TSO Tourist Second Open ScotRail Saltire
39-680DC    BR Mk2F TSO Tourist Second Open ScotRail Saltire
39-687    BR Mk2F RFB Restaurant First Buffet Virgin Trains (Original)
39-687DC    BR Mk2F RFB Restaurant First Buffet Virgin Trains (Original)
39-703    BR Mk2F BSO Brake Second Open Virgin Trains (Original)
39-703DC    BR Mk2F BSO Brake Second Open Virgin Trains (Original)
39-704    BR Mk2F BSO Brake Second Open ScotRail Saltire
39-704DC    BR Mk2F BSO Brake Second Open ScotRail Saltire

 

Jul/Aug        
35-200    LNER V2 4791 LNER Lined Green (Original)
35-201    LNER V2 60845 BR Lined Black (Early Emblem)

 

Aug/Sep        
31-976B    BR Standard 3MT Tank 82041 BR Lined Green (Late Crest)
31-982    BR Standard 3MT Tank 82018 BR Lined Black (Late Crest) [W]
32-114B    Class 08 13052 BR Black (Early Emblem)
32-116B    Class 08 D3881 BR Green (Wasp Stripes) [W]
35-202    LNER V2 60847 'St Peter's School' BR Lined Green (Late Crest
37-576C    BR 45T TTA Tank Wagon 'Esso' Grey
37-578B    BR 45T TTA Tank Wagon 'ICI Petrochemicals & Plastics' White

37-582D    BR 45T TTA Tank Wagon 'Shell BP' Black
37-585A    BR 45T TTA Tank Wagon 'Amoco' Grey
37-586A    BR 45T TTA Tank Wagon 'Fina' Silver [W]
37-588    BR 45T TTA Tank Wagon 'Murco' Grey
37-589    BR 45T TTA Tank Wagon 'Charringtons' Black [W]

 

Awaiting
Steam locos:    16 (includes: L&YR Class 5 Tank, LMS 5XP 'Patriot', LMS Ivatt 2MT Tank, LNER B1, BR Standard 5MT, LNER A1, BR Standard 9F, LMS Fairburn Tank and BR Standard 4MT 2-6-0)
Diesel & Electric Locos and Mulitiple Units:    14 (includes: 25, 40, 47, 101, 105, MLV, Derby Lightweight DMU)
Coaches:    18 (includes Bulleid coaches, WCRC coaches & BR Scotrail MK2 coaches)
Wagons:    52

    
Bachmann Narrow Gauge

Awaiting
16 (includes Quarry Hunslet steam locos, Baguley-Drewry diesel locos, RNAD wagons & Ashover coaches)

    
EFE Rail
Nov/Dec    
E84005    Class 58 58011 BR Railfreight (Red Stripe) [W - faded paint and logos]
E84006    Class 58 58018 ‘High Marnham Power Station’ BR Railfreight Coal Se
E84007    Class 58 58021 'Hither Green Depot' Mainline Blue
E84008    Class 58 58039 EWS [W]
E85010    LSWR Beattie Well Tank with Square Splashers 30586 BR Black (L-Crest)
E85011    LSWR Beattie Well Tank 3298 SR Black (Sunshine)
E85012    LSWR Beattie Well Tank 3298 SR Green (Preserved)
E86001    LSWR 'Gate Stock' 2-Coach Set BR Crimson
E86002    LSWR 'Gate Stock' 2-Coach Set SR Maunsell Green

E87000    JIA Nacco Wagon 33-70-0894-007-0 Imerys Blue
E87001    JIA Nacco Wagon 33-70-0894-008-8 Imerys Blue
E87002    JIA Nacco Wagon 33-70-0894-009-6 Imerys Blue [W - light]
E87003    JIA Nacco Wagon 33-70-0894-010-4 Imerys Blue [W - light]
E87004    JIA Nacco Wagon 33-70-0894-011-2 Imerys Blue [W - heavy]
E87005    JIA Nacco Wagon 33-70-0894-012-0 Imerys Blue [W - heavy]
E87006    Cargowaggon 279-7-664-9 Taunton Cider
E87007    Cargowaggon 279-7-690-9 Danzas 'Great Britain - Continent' [W]
E87008    Cargowaggon 279-7-611-1 Blue Circle Cement
E87009    Cargowaggon 279-7-604-6 Silver & Blue Unbranded [W]

E87010    PBA Tiger Wagon TRL 11601 ECC International White
E87011    PBA Tiger Wagon TRL 11603 ECC International White
E87012    PBA Tiger Wagon TRL 11606 ECC International White
E87013    PBA Tiger Wagon TRL 11610 ECC International White
E87014    PBA Tiger Wagon TRL 11627 ECC International White [W]
E87015    PBA Tiger Wagon TRL 11612 ECC International White [W]
E87016    PBA Tiger Wagon TRL 11616 ECC International White [W]
E87017    PBA Tiger Wagon TRL 11620 ECC International White [W]

 

Dec/Jan        
E99939    London Underground 1938 Tube Stock, 4-Car Motorised Train
    
Thomas & Friends
Dec/Jan        
00642BE    Thomas with Annie and Clarabel - moving eyes DCC Ready
44494BE    EZ Track Layout Expander Pack
58741BE    Thomas The Tank Engine™ w/Moving Eyes DCC Ready
58742BE    Percy The Small Engine w/Moving Eyes DCC Ready
58743BE    James The Red Engine w/Moving Eyes DCC Ready
58744BE    Gordon The Express Engine w/Moving Eyes DCC Ready
58747BE    Toby The Tram Engine w/Moving Eyes DCC Ready
76034BE    Gordons Express Composite Coach
76035BE    Gordons Express Brake Coach
76038BE    Red Coach
76039BE    Red Brake Coach
76044BE    Annie Carriage
76045BE    Clarabel Carriage
77019BE    Toad Brake Van
77028BE    Henrietta Coach
77039BE    Sodor Fuel Tank
77046BE    Troublesome Truck No.1
77047BE    Troublesome Truck No.2
77048BE    Tidmouth Milk Tank

A bit pedantic I know but the 94xx were announced long before 2018, so should be in blue.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, glasmonkey said:

Not sure if I've missed something - so Bachmann bringing out a brand new oo gauge class 58?

 

Rob

No, it's the Heljan model being released with new versions, in the EFE range

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.