Arnold Brighton Belle from Hattons

Paul80

Hi all

Not sure whats going on between Hornby and Hattons and some other big box shifters (insert nsme here)

I had on pre order the new Arnold Hornby Brighton Belle set in N-Gauge at Hattons

Both power car and coach packed are in stock at Hornby but only the power car pack is in stock at Hattons and the other box shifters.

I first thought it was an error at Hornby showing the coaches in stock, but have now found a number of smaller dealers showing stock, they are even now being listed on eBay.

What's going on with Hattons have they had a falling out with Hornby now?

In the past the box shifters are normally first with new models, what's going on now?

Thanks for any insight into this

Starting to think I should cancel my pre order and just buy them direct from Hornby !!!!

Paul

Edited by Paul80

• Moderators

No manufacturer can ship all orders to all shops simultaneously to arrive all at the same time. Someone will be first, someone will be last.

No retailer can ship all orders to all customers at the same time. Someone will be first, someone will be last.

• Agree 6

I know, its lust a little annoying that you have them on preorder with one of the biggest suppliers in the country and they show up on EvilBay first. 

whats the point of preordering 

Just spoke to Hattons and they have not had theirs yet and have no ETA, only saying soon they hope!