The Continuation Of Twigg Street

Zeus

image.png.9af61e424ad886f8920c68ca13672b13.pngimage.png.0864af83cee669486a89eee25d6200e0.pngimage.png.841e751fe2bca9ded4f8cf57eb5e8846.pngimage.png.16baa010870503c4610c5057fc031e9c.png

Hi all as some of you may know Twigg street was recently sold to a new owner, I'm said new owner!
Lucky me. I'm just posting this as I'm looking for shows within an hour of Nottingham to exhibit at, it just seems wrong a layout like this sits at home on my desk not being shown off. 
Most of the photos you see here are borrowed from the original post as I'm currently updating my stock list but apart from that, ill be updating this as my work on this progresses, including replacement buildings and new stock acquisitions. 
Thanks 
Joe

TWIGG STREET Layout Information.doc

• Like 5

• Zeus changed the title to The Continuation Of Twigg Street

On 01/12/2019 at 12:57, NickBrad said:

Would be good to see this at the Lincoln and District show, which actually takes place at newark showground, so easily within your ideal radius for exhibiting.

is that an invitation!

ive been trying to get the layout out there with help from club members but its difficult.

Thanks

Joe

9 hours ago, Zeus said:

Im looking to buy a second loco to compliment this project HO and a small switcher, if anyone has anything available please let me know!
Thanks 
Joe

What road/era are you interested in modelling? The layout could pass as quite a few areas through a number of timescales.

1 hour ago, 298 said:

What road/era are you interested in modelling? The layout could pass as quite a few areas through a number of timescales.

Late 50s Boston and Maine potentially some of the various Erie railroads 

18 hours ago, DanielB said:

You might want to contact Ian Mellors about maybe exhibiting this at the Mansfield show in 2020?

I know I'd enjoy the company of a fellow US layout! :D

have you got a contact number for him! Mansfield is pretty close, I went last year with no place and had a blast, thanks
Joe

• 3 years later...

Hi all, heading to uni in september so im looking to sell twigg street before then. im looking for £200 obo, id also like to sell my nce powercab its basically brand new everything still in the box looking for 150? im not sure how much its worth.

The layout needs some minor tlc and a length of track replacing. ive attached a pic of the main areas. 

DM me for any extra info or pictures

Joe

PXL_20230815_122535482.jpg

PXL_20230815_122557386.jpg