Great Way Round (the Christmas tree)!

OnTheBranchline

• RMweb Premium

I created this fine layout last night for my niece and nephew who visited earlier today. They enjoyed watching some fine green engines run around the Christmas tree.

Obviously, this layout is just for the holiday season but it's an excuse to get the trains out since I don't have a layout of my own yet.

The only problem that I worry about is the needles from the tree playing havoc with the train set. Might have to create some shelters like they do for the snow avalanches ;)

Tree1.jpg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, OnTheBranchline said:

I created this fine layout last night for my niece and nephew who visited earlier today. They enjoyed watching some fine green engines run around the Christmas tree.

Obviously, this layout is just for the holiday season but it's an excuse to get the trains out since I don't have a layout of my own yet.

The only problem that I worry about is the needles from the tree playing havoc with the train set. Might have to create some shelters like they do for the snow avalanches ;)

Tree1.jpg

Brilliant...love it...!

• Thanks 1

Just now, OnTheBranchline said:

Here are my niece and nephew enthralled with the trains...

(Also as photo evidence that I did it for them and not for me... well, mostly for them and some of it for me :) )

Tree5.jpg

Lovely stuff...the magic of a simple train set and the blessing that they have such a thoughtful and imaginative uncle...!

Bob