Modern Woodchip cars

jhock

I noticed in the Model rail mag the other day a place in slough I think that had a big advert for

all the American stock etc they carried. Not got it to hand at the minute, at work.

Otherwise have you looked at ebay out of interest?

good luck

Keith

I noticed in the Model rail mag the other day a place in slough I think that had a big advert for

all the American stock etc they carried. Not got it to hand at the minute, at work.

good luck

Keith

Thats the model junction in mention in the first post if the op is after the extact rail sp woodchip cars best bet could be stateside with someone like the modeltrainstuff.com just a customer no connections.

good luck

Keith

Keith, that would be Model Junction.

JHock, have you tried firing off an email to Model Junction to see if they will order for you? It may take a few weeks but the postage saving will be worthwhile. MG Sharp will also order from Walthers for customers.

If stuff you want is in stock at Walthers you can order there and have it delivered via Model Jcn, it normally takes a little while as it will be lumped with their next Walthers order.

Worth giving MJ an email anyhow just to check they don't have something in stock but not listed on the site.

Archived