RMWEB GOLD SALE - ONE DAY ONLY!

brmmarketing

• RMweb Gold
2 minutes ago, Ramblin Rich said:

Argh, I can't remember my world of railways password & the reminder email hasn't come through! Really would like to take this up but looks like I might miss the opportunity :(

Me too.

I have just come across this thread and don't have my passwords with me. I tried to reset Password but nothing doing - even after 10 minutes and checking the Spam folder. (I have just arrived in France for 10 days!)

Is there any way to get Gold tomorrow, with this offer, after expressing an interest here today?

Kev.

• Agree 1

• Moderators
32 minutes ago, Ramblin Rich said:

Argh, I can't remember my world of railways password & the reminder email hasn't come through! Really would like to take this up but looks like I might miss the opportunity :(

25 minutes ago, SHMD said:

Is there any way to get Gold tomorrow, with this offer, after expressing an interest here today?

18 minutes ago, Black 5 Bear said:

Will there still be time to get a ticket to the Peterborough show this coming Saturday I wonder ?

In each of these cases can you drop Carly an email at RMWebGold@warnersgroup.co.uk tomorrow please?

• Thanks 3

• Moderators
13 minutes ago, 2mmMark said:

Hopefully a simple Q - what format are the digital BRMs? 

Mark

Browser-based page 'images' which be downloaded and saved as pdf pages or spreads.

• Thanks 1
  • Informative/Useful 1

• RMweb Gold
2 hours ago, AY Mod said:

Dear Johnny Foreigner,

Are you still using a UK-Eng keyboard? :biggrin_mini2:

Is it worth trying a different device?

Definitely UK-Eng keyboard, I even bought a new laptop with windows 10 on my last visit to blighty in October!

I'll try my mobile.

Mike.

Update.

Despite nearly losing the will to live the green button finally worked, and I have managed to circumnavigate one of the most long winded purchases I have ever made, well done Warners!

Thanks for your assistance Andy.

Edited by Enterprisingwestern
  • Thanks 1
  • Funny 1

• RMweb Gold
31 minutes ago, Enterprisingwestern said:

Definitely UK-Eng keyboard, I even bought a new laptop with windows 10 on my last visit to blighty in October!

I'll try my mobile.

Mike.

Update.

Despite nearly losing the will to live the green button finally worked, and I have managed to circumnavigate one of the most long winded purchases I have ever made, well done Warners!

Thanks for your assistance Andy.

Sounds like you need cake Mike!

• Moderators
12 hours ago, SHMD said:

I've just looked and the link is still live at the moment.

• Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold

I’m a little confused. I thought Gold membership gave you a digital subscription to BRM but i’ve Just received a physical copy of the January mag through the post.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

• RMweb Gold
23 minutes ago, Taz said:

I’m a little confused. I thought Gold membership gave you a digital subscription to BRM but i’ve Just received a physical copy of the January mag through the post.

Interesting - I was hoping for a Gold that included a real mag  but none of the options offered that as far as I could make out. Shame I also missed the flash sale.

37 minutes ago, Taz said:

Wait till you get the whole back catalogue that way - postie will be pleased with that parcel to deliver :D

• Funny 4

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, Taz said:

Me too. When checking on the World of Railways my account shows the subscription as "print".

• RMweb Gold

Likewise. Just checked and my account also says print subscription.

not that I mind either way, it just wasn’t what I was expecting. (although I have recently completed an exercise where I have gone through decades worth of magazines, retrieving the articles I wanted to keep and binning or giving away the rest).

• RMweb Gold
26 minutes ago, RFS said:

Me too. When checking on the World of Railways my account shows the subscription as "print".

And just noticed it did not contain a DVD. I already have a print subscription that expires next month which I will be cancelling. 

Also not yet received login details for Exact Editions to access the digital editions.

Edited by RFS

Hi all,

New member here who took up the Cyber Monday offer and was expecting digital access to the BRM library.  However I have just received a print copy through the post, and after checking my account, this is noted as a print copy.

Does the digital access also include print copies?

How do I get access to the back issue library?

Also the print copy I have has a problem,  I can not read past page 115 as all the tops of the pages are still joined together.  Is this a normal issue with this magazine?

Thanks

Jason