RMWEB GOLD SALE - ONE DAY ONLY!

brmmarketing

• RMweb Gold
8 hours ago, Taz said:

I’m a little confused. I thought Gold membership gave you a digital subscription to BRM but i’ve Just received a physical copy of the January mag through the post.

Another confused customer here.

I don't recall clicking on a print copy option.

I have sent an email to the subscription team asking for a switch to the digital version.

• RMweb Gold
On 02/12/2019 at 15:47, AY Mod said:

I'd allow 24-48 hours, if you haven't got it by the end of Wednesday let me know and I'll chase.

Hi Andy,

I've still not had an email with login details for Exact Editions - looks like a few others havnt either. 

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, Argos said:

Another confused customer here.

I don't recall clicking on a print copy option.

I have sent an email to the subscription team asking for a switch to the digital version.

2 hours ago, Angelus said:

Likewise, print copy arrived today, which is very nice, but I was expecting digital access instead so I could cancel my Pocketmags subs.

Terry

8 hours ago, jaydee007 said:

Hi all,

New member here who took up the Cyber Monday offer and was expecting digital access to the BRM library.  However I have just received a print copy through the post, and after checking my account, this is noted as a print copy.

Does the digital access also include print copies?

How do I get access to the back issue library?

Also the print copy I have has a problem,  I can not read past page 115 as all the tops of the pages are still joined together.  Is this a normal issue with this magazine?

Thanks

Jason

8 hours ago, RFS said:

And just noticed it did not contain a DVD. I already have a print subscription that expires next month which I will be cancelling. 

Also not yet received login details for Exact Editions to access the digital editions.

8 hours ago, Taz said:

Likewise. Just checked and my account also says print subscription.

not that I mind either way, it just wasn’t what I was expecting. (although I have recently completed an exercise where I have gone through decades worth of magazines, retrieving the articles I wanted to keep and binning or giving away the rest).

9 hours ago, RFS said:

Me too. When checking on the World of Railways my account shows the subscription as "print".

I got a print copy of the January edition as well - but when I was signing up, it asked me which issue I wanted it to start, and the default/earliest option was to start with the February edition, so I wasnt surprised to get the January one in the post.

• Thanks 1

• Moderators

I have had a chat with Carly today whilst setting up for Peterborough show and she says she needs to investigate further on Monday but we will resolve this. 

• Like 3

• RMweb Gold

It appears we should have received an email telling us how to access the digital edition but not all of us have. Colin Penfold in the RMWeb Gold forum has posted how to do it.

You need to go here - http://www.exacteditions.com/print/britishrailwaymodelling and provide your new subscriber number you were emailed when you first applied, plus your email address and password for future access. Done that now and have access to the digital magazines. You can access them from the link in the RMWeb Gold tab at the top of the screen. 

Edited by RFS
  • Thanks 3

• RMweb Gold

I have exactly the same issue—sent Andy a PM, but got no reply—now I know why. I’ve tried the method outlined in the previous post and it worked! Still, I don't want the print issues—I've gone digital on most magazines because they take up too much storage space.

Edited by D9020 Nimbus
Added information

• RMweb Gold
5 minutes ago, Hroth said:

I got the surprise magazine too, but not the email confirmations or the access info.  If this can be sorted out en bloc then it would be great.

See my post just above for the access info …..

Well........

I've no idea whats going on.

I've just got a snailmail communication regarding the direct debit arrangement that I had to create for the RMweb Gold Membership offer.  At the time I was surprised that there was no option for a one-off card payment.  The BRM subscription mechanism seems to think I've taken out a new subscription to BRM and appears to be hijacking the current arrangement for my paper mag subscription as its using my existing customer reference number rather than a new number for the Gold membership.

I can get into the digital archive using my reference number and the link advised above, but there's still been no "official" notification!

I'll be interested to see what AY and the team can come up with!

• RMweb Gold

Good morning,

Thank you for letting us know you have all received the paper version of January BRM - this is an error in our back office system. Hopefully you have now all received instructions on how to access the digital version via Exact Editions. Please let me know if you haven't and I will get my subscriptions department to do this straight away. Please accept the January paper issue with our compliments. Kind regards Carly. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• RMweb Gold
10 hours ago, brmmarketing said:

Good morning,

Thank you for letting us know you have all received the paper version of January BRM - this is an error in our back office system. Hopefully you have now all received instructions on how to access the digital version via Exact Editions. Please let me know if you haven't and I will get my subscriptions department to do this straight away. Please accept the January paper issue with our compliments. Kind regards Carly. 

Hi, I havnt received instructions either, but not to worry as others have already informed me how to do so.

However, I have a paper subscription I would like to cancel as I have now signed up for this - how do I do so?

Carley, I've not had any email contact at all.

Nothing after completing the RMweb Gold order

No instructions on how to access the digital version via Exact Editions (though I've been able to do so from info posted above)

I did receive a letter confirming the direct debit instruction, but it appears to refer to a print subscription.

I've just looked at my World of Railways account and the order referring to the Gold membership is still listed as Print.

Could you please sort this out?