GWR model railcar 34 expresses parcels livery

7 hours ago, nzgresleyfan said:

I suspect the "museum" may have just told him what he wanted to hear to get him out of the door again. I hope he never gets a Lima Western Enterprise and thinks it's unique.

You mean it's not ???

There was me thinking I was sat on a gold mine.

Pft.

• Funny 1

TBH it looks like he's picked it up at an auction and thought that he had found something rare and valuable.

Another one of those that are colour blind if he thinks that is green. Didn't we have a conversation about that recently with regards the Airfix or Hornby autotrailer and someone who swore blind it was green/cream rather than brown/cream….

Jason

• RMweb Premium
40 minutes ago, Steamport Southport said:

TBH it looks like he's picked it up at an auction and thought that he had found something rare and valuable.

Another one of those that are colour blind if he thinks that is green. Didn't we have a conversation about that recently with regards the Airfix or Hornby autotrailer and someone who swore blind it was green/cream rather than brown/cream….

Jason

I think it is green:good: (but with an awful lot of added brown:()

Hi all,

Well I think we can all agree on one thing. It is/was in a horrible state when it was bought. But unless my eyes are deceiving me the P,A and S of the word parcels appear to be from a different font set. The other letters are shaded whilst those are not. I also think the X in the word express is from the none shaded font set, But it is a little harder to see to be totally sure.