On Shed issue No8 A to Z of BR Diesel Depots

penyghent

I have just purchased the latest copy of the On Shed series, this one being No8 The A to Z of BR Diesel Depots and principle stabling points. There is stacks of info inside about each depot, with bullet points showing such things as when it opened and closed, what classes were allocated or could be seen, along with a photo of each depot where available. Its well worth having especially if you have the other issues.

Untitled-1 copy.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Informative/Useful 2

• RMweb Premium
On 03/12/2019 at 14:55, penyghent said:

I have just purchased the latest copy of the On Shed series, this one being No8 The A to Z of BR Diesel Depots and principle stabling points. There is stacks of info inside about each depot, with bullet points showing such things as when it opened and closed, what classes were allocated or could be seen, along with a photo of each depot where available. Its well worth having especially if you have the other issues.

Untitled-1 copy.jpg

Thanks for posting, didn't realise this was now out.

7 hours ago, valleymodeller said:

Duly ordered direct from Kelsey, as it saves trawling around the various local WHS branches.

Ditto (and free P&P :good_mini:

• Agree 1

• RMweb Premium

My copy has also arrived from Kelsey, although and not for the first time, it arrived in a very flimsy brown paper envelope which was already starting to rip in places. The majority of the previous issues I have ordered direct have arrived in a sturdier cardboard sleeve.

• 8 months later...