David Geen Kits

bordercollie

Hi

I am not sure if this is the correct place for this query. 

Coach bogie announced in mid 18 that due to ill health of his wife and himself that David had closed his business. I had assumed that was that. Since then have heard various stories on various blogs. Does anybody particularly Coach Bogie who seems to have known most about the situation, know what is happening.

I  would like to know what the future would be and whether one has to accept that the kits he sold have gone forever.

David's wife is at home for Christmas but will be going back into hospital in the new year. Trains of little interest to him at the moment.

The business has not been sold. He still owns everything apart from the Mitchell range which he was only a custodian of. David now owns the Hayes range. No casting has taken place for some time now. As it is sub zero, in the north, casting is not possible until the spring. There is remaining stock, which i can access. What are you looking for?

Mike Wiltshire

Edited by Coach bogie
  • Friendly/supportive 5

• 5 months later...

Hi Mike

I have only just read your reply. I don't know hoe I missed.I am basically interested  in GWR wagons suitable for period c1929.  I have  seen a list of  his kits and I am interested in all of them .

Thanks

• Like 1