Lazy Grange Bay 3,

Lazygrangebay

Hello, and thank you for looking, I hope I can shed some light on my garden railway, excuse my spelling if your easyilty offended by my compleat lack of punctuation, and spelling, it's because 

A I'm dislectic

B I don't care. 

Lazy Grange Bay 3 started after the pervoiuse wify :(version. 0.1) decided after 25 years I wasn't really her thing, and ever so slightly Faithfull and boring.

After moving into my new home, a bungalow in the village of whittorth, 10 years ago.. 

Now I had free reign I started with a scorched earth policy,, clearing the garden and getting it how I wanted, a large(at the time it seemed) shed as a workshop. And a decking viewing area gin the sun.. And a raised railway, as I have C. M. T, which means my nerves are dieing, so I fall over a lot and stagger around, fingers are num.. 

After getting that done, I built up the railway, its about 3ft high. Alough it varies as I didn't want a flat peace of wood... Its between 8ft wide up to 14ft wide, and about 55 ft long.. The railway runs in to the workshop of a branch... Anyhow, building I'm Tring to make my self,, started as we all do pola kits, then moved on to resin kits, which a few still remain. Now I've discovered foamex, I'm building excatly what I want to see

A 1950s lancashire village with a preserved, railway running through it, think tichfeild thunderbolt, and you have it. 

Locos and rolling stock. Lgb.. 

If the Welshpool and landfair railway can use contnetal stock and locos in Wales, I'm sure I can.. If in dought, check rule 8...

Power is massoth digital, twin wireless navs

Visters are welcome if they bring cake. 

Mike

IMG_20191129_115621.jpg

• Like 3

I start of with a idea,, the last building was the were house.. Its were you store stuff and forget its their... Were is it? 

The spot for it was beside the cannle locks I'd built last year, it need to be as close as posable, but leaving room for a horse, to pass down the side, a few rather funny Google searches for how wide is a horses arse, well. I measured the ones I have (slelch?) the building is not square as most older buildings, are not square either, they tended to be the Shape of the plot of land that they were going on, I drew it out on the foamex bord,, cutting windows and doors out, scribe it with my screwdriver, rough up the surface ect and painted it.. 

IMG_20191129_135433.jpg

IMG_20190427_152109.jpg

• Like 3

16 hours ago, spamcanfan said:

Great to see your railway on this forum, Mike. I remember first seeing it on the old GSM forum and have followed it closely over the years. It always inspires me and your modelling remains top class.

Thank you, for the kind comments, I hope not to dispiont you, 

Mike

IMG_20191209_150945.jpg

• Like 1