The Festival of British Railway Modelling - 8-9 February 2020

BRMExhibitions

The North's Premier Model Railway Show
Come and celebrate the 24th year of The Festival of British Railway Modelling at the Doncaster Racecourse, DN2 6BB with 30 hand-picked, British working layouts from a variety of major scales and gauges plus over 80 high quality traders and societies. Don’t miss the live, expert demonstrations and the chance to stock up on essentials.

Advance ticket booking is open – BOOK NOW to SAVE on admission, have 30 minutes early entry into the show and receive a free show guide on arrival.
Visitors can take advantage of the Free shuttle bus from the railway station or the Free on-site car park.

Ticket Prices:
Advanced -*Subscriber £8
Advanced- Adult: £9
On the door - £10

Group bookings 10+ cost per ticket £8
*Discount for subscribers to: - BRM, Garden rail, Narrow Gauge World, Engineering in Miniature and Traction Magazines.

Visit the website for information on layouts and exhibitors www.model-railway-shows.co.uk

Day 1: 8th February 2020
Opening times Day 1: 10.00am - 5.00pm (pre-booked ticket holders 9:30am)

Day 2: 9th February 2020
Opening times Day 2: 10.00am – 4.30pm (pre-booked ticket holders 9:30am)

The show is kindly supported by:
Doncaster & District Model Railway Club

Edited by BRMExhibitions
removed logo

• AY Mod pinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators
20 hours ago, Tricky Dicky said:

Does the subscriber discount apply to digital subscribers?

Richard

If it's the Pocketmags digital subscription unfortunately we do not have the subscriber details to be able to issue a subscriber number so that discounts can be applied.

• 3 weeks later...

https://www.world-of-railways.co.uk/information/the-festival-of-british-railway-modelling-layout

Extremely poor presentation of a layouts list. The great majority of entries include no information at all about the period, company/region, or theme of the layout. Wholly inadequate  for those who do not already know the layouts but who have specific tastes.

• Agree 2

A very cheeky request for a favour ....

Is anyone going from or via the Bedford area to the Doncaster show on Saturday?

Don't answer 'yes' unless you want me to impose upon you.

I have acquired a model gas works (33" x 10"), but it's currently in Bedford. I'm in Co. Durham and am trying to avoid the 7-hour round trip to pick it up, so if some kind soul was travelling from Bedford to Doncaster ....  

We have been busy boxing up 'Bournemouth West' this afternoon ready for the long trip 'oop north' on Friday.   The BRM Doncaster

show is one of our favourite venues - we are always well looked after and the quality of exhibits invariably first class. 

Chris Knight - The SCRMD Group

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Edwardian said:

A very cheeky request for a favour ....

Is anyone going from or via the Bedford area to the Doncaster show on Saturday?

Don't answer 'yes' unless you want me to impose upon you.

I have acquired a model gas works (33" x 10"), but it's currently in Bedford. I'm in Co. Durham and am trying to avoid the 7-hour round trip to pick it up, so if some kind soul was travelling from Bedford to Doncaster ....  

Edwardian, you have a PM.

Chris

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Evertonian said:

We have been busy boxing up 'Bournemouth West' this afternoon ready for the long trip 'oop north' on Friday.   The BRM Doncaster

show is one of our favourite venues - we are always well looked after and the quality of exhibits invariably first class. 

Chris Knight - The SCRMD Group

Chris, great looking forward to seeing the layout.  Safe trip, see you there.

dave

• Like 1

Is it just me but where is

"In order to receive your BRM discount, you need to enter your subscriber number prefixed with D20 in the promotion code box on the next page."

I'm just asked to pay - no sign of a promotion box.

• RMweb Gold

If you look on the right hand side, above the purple box that tells you the promo number you will find the words "HAVE A PROMO CODE?" if you clink on those words, a seperate box appears that you are able to enter your promo code.

If it`s accepted, then another ticket price list appears, that gives you your subscriber ticket prices - its the 2nd LINE DOWN, NOT the top line as that is for normal price adult tickets!

Hope this helps

• Informative/Useful 1