Kingsway models

• 7 months later...
1 hour ago, John Harris said:
1 hour ago, 2750Papyrus said:

I can no longer find the Kingsway Models website and am a little fearful.  Plse can anyone advise?

They have a new website.

Had to move at very short notice when the original site provider was taken over by another in the US. John Howe had a hectic time finding another provider, coping with new formats and protocols and making sure nothing was left out. But its all up and running now, and the back log of orders dealt with. 

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Does anybody know of any problem with the new Kingsway Models site with Safari on an iPad? Whatever page I try to visit, I get a blank page!

Does anyone have an email address for them? (I assume it would be on the website itself, but if I can't access the website, how do I report there being a problem?!)

Steve S

• RMweb Premium

There isn't an e-mail address, it's a contact form on the website.

I'm not familiar with either Safari or iPads, but I've managed to view the site in both Firefox & Microsoft Edge on my Windows 10 PC, so the website is working.

Have you perhaps tried a different browser?  Might be an issue with Safari.

Moxy

• Thanks 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 17/01/2021 at 02:59, SteveyDee68 said:

Does anybody know of any problem with the new Kingsway Models site with Safari on an iPad? Whatever page I try to visit, I get a blank page!

Does anyone have an email address for them? (I assume it would be on the website itself, but if I can't access the website, how do I report there being a problem?!)

Steve S

Hi Steve,

Just came across your post. I have an old iPad2 and some websites no longer work on the Safari version there. We were warned that there that there were security issues with older Safari apps. It is annoying when this happens. I have a newer iPad, which is still OK, but prepared to have to renew that one at some stage!!! Built in obsolescence with these tech companies - such a waste of resources! But I suppose there is a limit to what can be upgraded, as technology does move at such a pace!

Marlyn