GWR 800 running numbers

I have made contact still awaiting a response I understand they are very busy, I was just wondering how feasible it will be as I don't want to purchase additional 800 sets if I won't be able to renumber them and I'm coming to a point where I need to make a descion on buying them now. 

22 minutes ago, 125_driver said:

I have made contact still awaiting a response I understand they are very busy, I was just wondering how feasible it will be as I don't want to purchase additional 800 sets if I won't be able to renumber them and I'm coming to a point where I need to make a descion on buying them now. 

Can you read the current unit numbers from your usual viewing distance, would the world end if you had two units but were unable to renumber them straight away?

Don't let your enjoyment of your railway be spoilt because two units have the same number, will you actually notice, will anyone notice?

• RMweb Premium

I think that I would buy the units required and after testing put them back in the box until the after market transfers become available, or if that desperate and you have all the information required too hand you could try

http://www.steamandthings.com/

No connection, only a satified customer.

• Like 1
  • Informative/Useful 1