Please use M,M&M only for topics that do not fit within other forum areas. All topics posted here await admin team approval to ensure they don't belong elsewhere.

The Rivet Police: Part 1 - Dawn Raid

• RMweb Premium

We have started to organise a "The Ducking Giraffe is Innocent" campaign.

:secret: There is also a fund to have a hit man to do some damage to that snitch Eric the N gauge nutter's train set. :secret: So far the fund has 23 p and five polish groszy  courtesy of what was down the back of the sofa.

Edited by Clive Mortimore
  • Like 3
  • Informative/Useful 1
  • Funny 6

7 hours ago, Enterprisingwestern said:

Why have you got a door in your dressing gown?

He's got at least two, or he wouldn't have bothered to identify it as the front door. There's quite likely a side door, rear tradesman's entrance and French window style doors onto the terrace as well. Probably why Eric shopped him, couldn't stand the  flash geezer always flaunting his wealth with such a palatial dressing gown.

• Like 1
  • Informative/Useful 1
  • Craftsmanship/clever 1
  • Funny 4

The whole sordid tale is far too close to the truth, if you ask me.

As I like to point out loudly at Exhibition Layouts where they have a comedy Rivet Counter Detector Van - "Excuse me, but I think you'll find that's the WRONG COLOUR for a Rivet Counter Detector Van". :nono: :shout: :mad:

:jester:

Edited by F-UnitMad
  • Like 5
  • Craftsmanship/clever 1
  • Round of applause 1
  • Funny 6

• Moderators
1 hour ago, F-UnitMad said:

The whole sordid tale is far too close to the truth, if you ask me.

Mr. Giraffe will know his days are numbered if Chief Inspector Wright appears on the case.

• Like 2
  • Funny 2

1 hour ago, The Johnster said:

Bl**dy brilliant!

No!! .....  Furry, matt brown and quite dull.....   achuly!!         ..............      Ok, sir, just where is this pottery, none original, replica hiding, your loft, basement?  Oh, right you haven't got a basement.....   and how many toggles are on that Duffle coat?  You're for the slammer, for sure.....   colour not important, huh,  yeh and where's the suitcase then??    You're well and truly nicked!   A clear, totally bear faced liar and cheat.....    you'll be claiming parliamentary immunity next.  

Regards

Julian

• Funny 1

• RMweb Premium
3 hours ago, AY Mod said:

Mr. Giraffe will know his days are numbered if Chief Inspector Wright appears on the case.

Hello Mr York

Would that be the same Chief Inspector Wright who encouraged myself and richard i of this forum, to race on the mainlines two eight car EMUs through Little Bytham Station in the same direction . I fact I think it was  Chief Inspector Wright who wanted know how fast the Replica powered coach/emu/dmu chassis would go. We had to stop when richard i derailed his train.

• Informative/Useful 1
  • Funny 5

13 minutes ago, Clive Mortimore said:

Hello Mr York

Would that be the same Chief Inspector Wright who encouraged myself and richard i of this forum, to race on the mainlines two eight car EMUs through Little Bytham Station in the same direction . I fact I think it was  Chief Inspector Wright who wanted know how fast the Replica powered coach/emu/dmu chassis would go. We had to stop when richard i derailed his train.

:o  :o  :unknw_mini:  :search:

J

• Like 1

Thanks for all your wonderful comments, glad you appreciate it.

For a Mr Agog, address unknown, yes there are parts 2 & 3 waiting in the wings. Part 2 sees our hero banged up in Modeller's prison - the only way to get out early is to get his layout up to exhibition standard: a tall order for someone raised on Series 3 & Super 4 track...  

I don’t think we should be too hard on Eric at no 52, he has actually been a good friend in the past, lending a cup of static grass on a Sunday evening when I've run out. Initially I thought it was him who dobbed me in, hoping to get in with The Wife by extolling the virtues of a reduced track gauge layout 1/3rd of the size, leaving room in the shed for a display of  her Franklin Mint Princess Diana memorial figurines. However, as we shall see, it might not have been Eric at all, but Darker Forces at work, eager to put my in-depth knowledge of  Hornby Eurostars to their own criminal ends...

• Like 4