Vallejo paints Manchester

DavidLong

• RMweb Premium

A question basically as the title. Does anyone know of a stockist of Vallejo paints in Greater Manchester? Unfortunately my local shop in Bolton which stocked them closed down a couple of months ago. 

Buying paints online is a bit of a pain due to the shipping restrictions and its always good to have a rummage through the available colours.

David

Edited by DavidLong

1 minute ago, DavidLong said:

A question basically as the title. Does anyone know of a stockist of Vallejo paints in Greater Manchester? Unfortunately my local shop in Bolton which stocked them closed down a couple of months ago. 

Buying paints online is a bit of a pain due to the shipping restrictions and its always good to have a rummage through the available colours.

David

Hi David, we are in Widnes, Cheshire and stock the full range of Model Colour and Model Air. We may be the nearest.

• Thanks 1

• RMweb Premium
1 minute ago, Widnes Model Centre said:

Hi David, we are in Widnes, Cheshire and stock the full range of Model Colour and Model Air. We may be the nearest.

Thanks. I'll keep you in mind.

David

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Thanks Andy and Stewart.

I had come across Element Games previously but I had forgotten them until you mentioned them.

Nearest Boyes seems to be in Royton (Oldham). I must admit that I had always assumed that they hadn't ventured to the frozen North!

David

Edit re:Boyes. From the map it appears that the Pennines has been the main barrier to turning up in the North West!

Edited by DavidLong