• RMweb Gold

I do like the way the yard lights have created bright and dark patches - like yard lights do... Is the illumination just from the lights seen in the picture? I hadn't really considered after dark lighting in my current project - and it'd only be a few poxy sodium lamps but impressed with you pic. 

Ralf

On 25/01/2021 at 00:00, Ralf said:

I do like the way the yard lights have created bright and dark patches - like yard lights do... Is the illumination just from the lights seen in the picture? I hadn't really considered after dark lighting in my current project - and it'd only be a few poxy sodium lamps but impressed with you pic. 

Ralf

The lighting in these photos are only the LED strip above the layout and then the floodlights on the depot when in use. In the room it's stored in there is an overhead room light but it doesn't effect the pictures when they're on.

• RMweb Gold
5 hours ago, MRC_Jacob said:

The lighting in these photos are only the LED strip above the layout and then the floodlights on the depot when in use. In the room it's stored in there is an overhead room light but it doesn't effect the pictures when they're on.

Thanks, I didn't make it clear I meant the night shot of the 158, guessing the layout overhead LEDs are just turned right down to allow the model flood lights to shine?

Thanks

54 minutes ago, Ralf said:

Thanks, I didn't make it clear I meant the night shot of the 158, guessing the layout overhead LEDs are just turned right down to allow the model flood lights to shine?

Thanks

They're turned off when I took that photo. The only lights on in the room were the flood lights on the depot and then a lamp that's in the corner of the room giving off a very small amount of light that actually hit the layout.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...