• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 24/01/2021 at 21:20, MRC_Jacob said:

Project Rio powercar

DSC_0145.jpg

This HST power car looks amazing! Forgive me but I need to ask many questions as I want to create the same power car in N gauge. Did you repaint this yourself? If so what colours did you use and where did you get the transfers from? If you didn't paint it then where did you get it done? -TIA

New addition from Squirrel Rail - repainted from a Bachmann 47814 "Totnes Castle", now BR Blue 47840 "North Star". The era I mode l has this locomotive on the mainline hired by GBRf moving FGW HST trailers from Laira to Derby and back for refurbishment. Also added are the lights for the headshunt, the walk way was added yesterday and the lights just finish off the scene nicely. I'll do some static grass in the area soon to build up the area, make it look a little more grown than it is.

DSC_0732 (2).JPG

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Jacob.

Just a quick question about the low relief ‘Brush Traction’ building.

Apologies if I missed a description but can I ask if it was scratch built or has it been constructed from proprietary kits? I’d like to construct something similar in the near future and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards.

Edited by Purnu
Grammar

• 1 month later...