Network Rail 37 kicks off 'Accurascale Exclusive' Range

• RMweb Gold
1 minute ago, TomScrut said:

Ah right so it is definitely getting some attention? Somebody (stranger on the internet) told me it would cost way more to spruce up (and so unlikely to happen) than the others due to the ERTMS being different.

I will be pleased if it does get a lick of paint and sent out again.

When we measured up the radar equipment we were told it was going out again! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

29 minutes ago, TomScrut said:

Somebody (stranger on the internet) told me...

No senior person in the railway industry who actually makes the decisions is going to be on the internet sharing confidential info (though some are on forums). Rule number one, unless you've heard it in confidence (and more than likely under an NDA or similar contracted parameter not to share said confidential information), from either a director, project manager or owner...it is not true! Would you expect M&S's till worker to know the companies strategy? 

All four of NR's 97s are receiving their major exams for many more years service and considering in-cab signalling is going to be rolled out further on the mainline, until a decision is taken on the long term future of NR IM equipment...you'd be safe to know the 97s are safe. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 9 months later...
  • RMweb Gold
9 hours ago, John ks said:

Are we there yet sorry that makes me sound like the impatient child in the back seat

Has there been any updates on this model

John

Hi John,

It is part of our Class 37 range which was previously updated here https://accurascale.co.uk/blogs/news/a-first-look-at-our-class-37 we will have a further update once decorated samples arrive. 

We do have a look at the radar equipment though! 

97301-4.jpg.c47528212c5869ed612e3feba03348e8.jpg

Cheers!

Fran

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1